Sign in to follow this  
RaZor_Kill

Ronnel Lammer?

' date='Sep 23 2007, 03:14 PM' post='194566']

Kiss...Ronnel

that's enough

not ONE MORE post that addresses or refers to the other

I am really surprised at this. I thought you followed the rules, Ronnel and would never do something like this.

Hi Hunter

Again, i have done some stupid things when i were drunk. ShaGGnuT and Giggles can underscribe at that.

First time i were drunk (While i were gaming nemesis), i got pissed because i lost a zem stone, i would leave nemesis, and gave ShaGGnuT my account information, you can ask him and giggels ingame, they both know it.

To be drunk is a bad excause, and i'm not using it, for maybe don't have my char banned. So don't comment that Kiss, or anyone else, i don't want to listen to it.

What has been done, is done. I'm sorry for it, and i can't say anymore than i'm sorry.

Yesterday i were drunk to, and i lamed some eks. I can't remember i've done it, but when i am with hero haub, and i knew that i havent been ek'ing, so there most be something wrong.

I'm sorry that i have dissapointet some in guild and out for guild. I'm sorry for my behavier at Kiss, but he really piss me off, ingame and on forum.

ShaGGnuT, Giggels, Angerfist, BaggyBoyx, Nuts.

I am sorry for making Damnation to have a bad rumor atm.

I am waiting for my punishment.

Best Regards

Dan

Ronnel

lmao what is this shit

just because someone is drunk doesnt mean they forget whats right and wrong

you just did what you wanted to do all along

Mirai/Gargazol your punishment is being banned from server...

if anything but being banned happened in this situation it would just be retarded

and you have no room to call anyone a noob gargazol...you just plain suck

gtfo go somewhere else

lol i just love how you say "i was drunk i cant remember it i woke up with hero berk""... laming isnt that easy

youre totally aware when youre logging 2 accounts to lame eks

I dont know what to say.. This supriced me, I never would have thought that Ronnel will lame.. well some wice man once said "shit happens" lets move on (you too Ronnel) Im looking forward to see your new char in aresden :D..

' date='Sep 23 2007, 03:14 PM' post='194566']

Kiss...Ronnel

that's enough

not ONE MORE post that addresses or refers to the other

I am really surprised at this. I thought you followed the rules, Ronnel and would never do something like this.

Hi Hunter

Again, i have done some stupid things when i were drunk. ShaGGnuT and Giggles can underscribe at that.

First time i were drunk (While i were gaming nemesis), i got pissed because i lost a zem stone, i would leave nemesis, and gave ShaGGnuT my account information, you can ask him and giggels ingame, they both know it.

To be drunk is a bad excause, and i'm not using it, for maybe don't have my char banned. So don't comment that Kiss, or anyone else, i don't want to listen to it.

What has been done, is done. I'm sorry for it, and i can't say anymore than i'm sorry.

Yesterday i were drunk to, and i lamed some eks. I can't remember i've done it, but when i am with hero haub, and i knew that i havent been ek'ing, so there most be something wrong.

I'm sorry that i have dissapointet some in guild and out for guild. I'm sorry for my behavier at Kiss, but he really piss me off, ingame and on forum.

ShaGGnuT, Giggels, Angerfist, Nuts.

I am sorry for making Damnation to have a bad rumor atm.

I am waiting for my punishment.

Best Regards

Dan

Ronnel

he aint even sorry , when he was in game . " i doesnt even care if ronnel get ban or mute " "i have 30+ backup can always log in" . i bet u switch all ur item to a new acc . this time quit drinking . :D

Ronnel just stop trying to make everyone pity you

"im an alcoholic ive stopped drinking now its a miracle story"

if i was drunk out of my mind i still know whats right and wrong

you lamed and you knew it was wrong

end of story.

next the claims of schizophrenia

If you just knew what has happen with giggels..

Hunter when you get on, close this thread, the problem has been resolved, and no more needs to be done at this thread

This is so stupid in so many ways.

"My addiction to alcohol has caused me to lame eks in helbreath! I must change my life!"

I know this goes without saying but you're a *censored*ing loser.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME YOU *censored*ING MORON !

TRY READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT IN THIS THREAD BEFORE WRITING A NEW COMMENT !

Serious what don't you understand ??

Serious i don't care now, just ban my forum account to.

If morons like Garch can't understand any words, then i'm out of here..

Complete morons !

Ronnel, all i can say is this. You were logging my account when i didnt know m3nz....wtf

and what has happen, happen. I only hope your seriously done. I am quite ashamed that it was my chara you lame and take advantage of when im not online.

To everyone else- SHUT THE *censored* UP! we've already talked to him, he feels embarassed enough, and lay the *censored* down. This will be dealt with in due time.

If you just knew what has happen with giggels..

Hunter when you get on, close this thread, the problem has been resolved, and no more needs to be done at this thread

Read then !!!

Thats why my alcoholic sence has changed...

are you kidding gargazol?

look at the topic of this post

THIS POST IS ABOUT YOU LAMING MORON

not your alcoholic life.

go talk to people about that somewhere else

this is a game forum

you broke basically the biggest rule of this server so leave

i think youre the stupidest *censored*ing person alive for calling anyone else in this thread a moron

YOU lamed. YOU KNEW it was illegal. NOW youre trying to make excuses and build a pity trip to save yourself from persecution

Well baggy you guys made him feel bad for laming eks,

I want to make him feel bad for being a terrible person and attempting to garner pity. Honestly, who claims alcoholism as an excuse for laming eks? This is *censored*ing ridiculous and the fact that you guys are buying it sheds light onto how stupid the rest of you are too.

This guy has been a waste of time the whole time hes been playing the server. Remember how he pretended to be a girl and then took advantage of a GM (GM's fault for being a faggot). You all shouted "Oh hes changed hes changed!" and let him into Damnation and let him run around telling people how great Damnation was. Few months later well lookie what happens.

This guy has some serious mental problems and if you were smart you wouldn't believe a single word he types.

Serious

You 2 is the most faggets in whole nemesis,..

Allways change some sort a new way to be annoying..

Maybe you read all comments, but you allways wants to have right in what you saying.

If someone else has right, or you just don't wanna give other right, you 2 gonna be complete *censored* holes, and keep making new comments to it.

And Eze

You can't read either..

Try start school again, you really need to learn to read please..

For a post attempting to make fun of someone's English, you sure didnt make alot of sense.

Serious

This is pretty funny coming from you as well.

Serious

Maybe you read all comments, but you allways wants to have right in what you saying.

If someone else has right, or you just don't wanna give other right, you 2 gonna be complete *censored* holes, and keep making new comments to it.

And Eze

You can't read either..

Try start school again, you really need to learn to read please..

hahaha youre *censored*ing joking right?

who made this topic? Aiacos did and its abotu you laming...maybe you should stop being a *censored*in moron

and look whose talking

first you pretend to be a girl then you lame eks

then you try to make everyone pity you cuz youre an alcoholic

sorry buddy YOURE the faggot

Ronnel has been banned.

I do not believe that this was done in a drunken haze. I heard and saw you chatting yesterday on several occassions, when the laming occured and did not see drunken words. You dont just wake up and see a hero item. It takes some sobriety to log 2 accounts, and plot out the laming. Someone so raging drunk that they dont remember it, could not, would not be capable of doing that.

I really am not interested in any excuses.

It's funny how noones read what i say..

I don't care now,

Bye all i'm out of here..

Baggy sorry for evertyhing, Theres a lil gift in your bag..

Ya i made a new char,

But deleted him agian..

I don't want to use time on this server right now..

I'm tirred of reading retarded fags comments to a thread..

All my stuff has been giving out to Elvine.

Have fun nemesis