Sign in to follow this  
RaZor_Kill

Ronnel Lammer?

when finish the sade, he kill ~Akki~ or ~Akky~ (pj aresden) in shop magic, approximately time log 9:22:22:18:45 , i no have ss :angry: , i remember check top eks days behind and ronnel no in tops eks, and now he have 100 eks, cheks your logs please, I wait no to get dissapointed, sorry for my inglish but is very very low, late an hour to write this. THX

Aiacos

Hunter feel welcome to ban me..

I lamed 3 eks.

Dont waste time on get sexy/farjat to check logs..

I'm not in top10 because i took hero haub ..

Hunter feel welcome to ban me..

I lamed 3 eks.

Dont waste time on get sexy/farjat to check logs..

I'm not in top10 because i took hero haub ..

LMAO

oh by the way you lamed more then 3 eks to get 100 that fast...lol

and hunter doesnt need to "feel welcome" to ban you or even need you to say anything

server rules are you are banned.

I Warned you guys, you have Damnation under your name and your guna lame? Im seriously dissapointed,

Hunter please find out whats goin on with not only Ronnel, But alot more from what ive seen in game, Theres OBVIOUSLY some sort of laming circles going on in both towns, and im afrade to say i miss farjat always being on top of it.

This Game is not about laming getting shit as fast as you can just to have it..... Its about earning it, and from the looks of ares nowadays it will take me another 2 years to catch up to what i lost from nem 1. So friend or no friend, my feeling on laming makes any lamer unworthy of playing HB NEM :ph34r:

I Warned you guys, you have Damnation under your name and your guna lame? Im seriously dissapointed,

Hunter please find out whats goin on with not only Ronnel, But alot more from what ive seen in game, Theres OBVIOUSLY some sort of laming circles going on in both towns, and im afrade to say i miss farjat always being on top of it.

This Game is not about laming getting shit as fast as you can just to have it..... Its about earning it, and from the looks of ares nowadays it will take me another 2 years to catch up to what i lost from nem 1. So friend or no friend, my feeling on laming makes any lamer unworthy of playing HB NEM :ph34r:

i am agreeing in this. he had access to my accounts, and you can check the logs but i've never lamed. so sad. :o :o :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

like for real, i dont even know what to say atm.

Haha is anyone really surprised by this?

Im just waiting for him to come back and say "OH IT WASNT ME IT WAS THE OTHER GUY, U KNO THE ONE WHO PRETENDED TO BE A GIRL!"

Fan-*censored*in-tastic.

' date='Sep 23 2007, 03:49 AM' post='194540']

Ronnel....are you serious?

Yes.

Ronnel laming eks goes agnst everything Damnation stands for...

Why man....? Why make us look bad dude???

:( Ronnel why do you get drunk you do such foolish things :( I know you did this when your drunk I cant imagine my sweet ronnel doing such a thing sober :( oh why ronnel did you do it! Just to get on the top ten list for EK'ing? a hero outfit? WTF :(

Well you know me gigs..

Even i did give ShaggNuT my account information :/

You know how foolish i am..

But what have done has been done, and i take my punishment. I knew it was against the rule, and to be drunk, is just a bad excuase.

Was like in HBusa, i found a x rapier, and gave suck dmg (6 years ago), and sold it to bs :P

no excuse. lamer ur , and whoops u just said . so what if Ronnel is banned ? u have 30+ charas to log . didnt u said that in wh? lame and dont even know ur mistake . bb :excl:

Even you just stupid, else your not grown enough to disscuss this subject..

Yes i don't care if Ronnel's get banned, i did a mistake and i knew somewhere in my head that it was against the rules.

I EVEN SAID it's not an excause..

serious your dumb piece of shit, Read before comment on this retard..

You suck face head, Every single elv knows it.

stupid kid..

Even you just stupid, else your not grown enough to disscuss this subject..

Yes i don't care if Ronnel's get banned, i did a mistake and i knew somewhere in my head that it was against the rules.

I EVEN SAID it's not an excause..

serious your dumb piece of shit, Read before comment on this retard..

You suck face head, Every single elv knows it.

stupid kid..

u kiss your mum with that mouth of urs? . quit cursing in game and forum . u know ur mistake? man dont go around telling " drunk " lmao . drive when ur drunk and kill someone " aw i know my fault " . grow up and stop globaling.

Serious what a dumb retard you are..

You really have to insult family members??

Omgz, how low can you get ...

btw. my mum is dead from cancer, so shut your mouth.

Serious what a dumb retard you are..

You really have to insult family members??

Omgz, how low can you get ...

btw. my mum is dead from cancer, so shut your mouth.

insult? LOL , then dont curse . its not nice cursing others , u always curse " when noob in ur pit u ask them to leave or u crim them" grow up please :excl:

Leave pit or i crim them ??

Lolz, maybe i did that when i were lvl 80 lol.

Plx log your spy and spy elv.

Your noobish.

I like that you left for aresden, because we kicked you out of Damnation hehe..

Leave pit or i crim them ??

Lolz, maybe i did that when i were lvl 80 lol.

Plx log your spy and spy elv.

Your noobish.

I like that you left for aresden, because we kicked you out of Damnation hehe..

PS: i left because people like u. " pick on noobs when u need something " and good for u, me to. "u told ur own guild to stand down and not ek 1 lvl 100- mage because u want it else u kill him" remember? how sad can u be . bah

dont change the topic. i am talking about u cursing. and btw i dont care , we let gm do something. like u said u dont care if ronnel get ban. u have 30 chara to log. lvl them get drunk lame again. gg :excl:

Lolz you dumb retard ..

Go edit more with you guilds manuer..

yeah learn to quit cursing and talk normally. i just owned u by telling how " good " you are? i guess i shut u up for good thats why u could just say " LOL you dumb retard " .

Kiss...Ronnel

that's enough

not ONE MORE post that addresses or refers to the other

I am really surprised at this. I thought you followed the rules, Ronnel and would never do something like this.