Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Edited Paks- Time For New Punishment

It is clearly stated in the Nemesis Rules that Edited paks are NOT permitted here on the Nemesis Server.

In the past, we have asked you to change the paks and post to show you complied.

That will no longer be done.

If a player is caught using edited paks in game....

First offense- 30 day ban of your account

Second offense- ban

Think this is too harsh?

I am asking your opinion....Im tired of the sham that is going on now...

player is stupid enough to post their edited paks on the forum deserves to lose their account, in my opinion.

It is against the rules...like the rule or not, its against the rules.

Why have a rule with no consequence for breaking the rule?

What do you think

Agree.. I think edit packs needs to be punished harder and second thing that sending a proovement that u changed ur packs doesnt help at all.. u can just edit the packs again.

do what u feel to do... dont think thats gonna solve somehting.

most of players has eddits but no one say so..

if u want to be harsh on this then logg some random days and say in general to take a ss and post it...

if NOT how could u notice if some1 has edits? being a dumb like Uma and post his red foot strips?

getting eks by attacking a player behind a clop like Honor?

This happens more than you would think...

Pim never did post a ss showing me he/she complied with what I asked...so...have to go ban that account unless someone can contact Pim in game before say....7pm tonight and tell him to post.

I disagree with 1 week, 3 weeks

One warning...and it shold be enough to hurt and then ban

If they mess up and post ss with edits that's really our only chance to nail them

as you can see Mcclara changes the detail so he can take a ss...he is aware of what he is doing

and red footprints are one of the more serious edits imo

I agree wholeheartedly Hunter. People who use edited paks are just lame, and I think that that punishment is just fine.

People like Phoenix_pl who run faster than everyone else in the game get really annoying. :sleep:

hi im pim, today Samson tell me that there is a big problem with the old sprites i used...

when SaGGnut (something like that) told me i couldnt be use, i reinstall hb int full and download helgame.exe from nemesis...

Samson told me to post a screen here i post

Maybe we should have a Spanish GM, i never read the forum cause it`s 90% english

Sorry i didnt post before, sorry my english

I dndt make autoupdater, im doing now, in case it`s have to be update!

IPB Image

just for the record pim, you should have covered ur HP MP n crits..., couse now every1 know ur low vit high mag... with 4 or 5 crits ur DOWN! :wub:

para que sepas pa la prox, tapa con el paint la HP MP y los crits porque ahora todos saben cuanta hptenes, que sos low str low vit y high mag, que te la dan facil... pa que sepas nomas :wub:

Guest kay0

hi im pim, today Samson tell me that there is a big problem with the old sprites i used...

when SaGGnut (something like that) told me i couldnt be use, i reinstall hb int full and download helgame.exe from nemesis...

Maybe we should have a Spanish GM, i never read the forum cause it`s 90% english

90% english? false. many spanish topics.

there were quite a few spanish gm's and there is a spanish admin(farjat). you can also use many programs to translate from english to spanish. "a new gm" will not fix all your problems.

more spanish players = more spanish topics. so don't complain about 90% english. ty :)

90% english? false. many spanish topics.

there were quite a few spanish gm's and there is a spanish admin(farjat). you can also use many programs to translate from english to spanish. "a new gm" will not fix all your problems.

more spanish players = more spanish topics. so don't complain about 90% english. ty :)

If there is a Spanish GM, he is never online, the last topics are in english, and i dont need any1 to "fix my problems" Ppl told me i was going to be banned, and no gm told me...

Tnx to Samson for whispering me

(read all topics in "General topics" and tell me where are spanish topcis... last 15 are english... 90% english?? TRUE

' date='Sep 20 2007, 02:26 AM' post='194354']

Pim

It is up to you to read and know the rules of the server you are playing on.

and your English is very good by the way

tnx , sry for all this problem... i read all the rules :)

Cyas in GAME!

' date='Sep 20 2007, 02:26 AM' post='194354']

Pim

It is up to you to read and know the rules of the server you are playing on.

and your English is very good by the way

tnx , sry for all this problem... i read all the rules :)

Cyas in GAME!

It's no problem at all. You are a welcome addition to the server.

and one of our owners speaks Spanish and we HAD 2 spanish speaking GMs.

One left and one is inactive.

If you need to speak to me in game I will get a translator to help.

But like i said...your English is very good.

Old posts.

Some old Posts...

1 year ago...

Why do we have a rule about edit paks and skins????

it is useless....

A guy post with edited paks/skins , a gm tell him to post with standard paks, that guy post with with standard paks/skins.

1 week later, the Guy post with edited paks/skin again, a gm tell him to post with standard paks, thag Guy post with with standard paks/skins.

another week later the same story.

We should put a Warning Level, you are allowed to post ONE time with edited paks, then you are warned. next time a BAN for being a cheater when you KNOW that is not allowed.

cyas

This topic also: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...amp;#entry94735

i will quote the first post.:

1 year and 6 months ago...

Edited paks are not allowed, how do you know if someone are using them when they dont post them?

How do you know if someone is really hacking or it is not the mass lag + good fps that look like he is blizzing when his hands are still moving?

I suggest that Any Gm could order to any player to Take a SS and post it in less than 24 hours.

you have to post the SS in less than 24 hours, but you have to TAKE the SS in the right moment that the GM is near to you saying that.

The SS should have the Dialogue Box opened (F9) where the GM is saying to take the SS, you have to be Aiming the GM with your mouse, you have to be casting a magic(with your hands still moving/in movement)

or May be the GM could be invi with the "GM Shield"

If the GM take a SS of the char name could help to know the time, map and name.

Dialogue Box Opened= so we know that he is taking the SS in the right moment that the GM asked to done(and you didint log, runned a quiclky update or changed your helgame hacked) and we know that is your SS and not your Friend´s SS

Aiming the GM= will help to know if you are taking the SS when the GM asked, and you didint log, runned a quiclky update or changed your helgame hacked

You have to be casting(with your hands still moving)= we will know if you were or not hacking, if your hands are still in movement and you dont have a "Sand Cloack".... you were hacking!

the others options:

May be the GM could be invi with the "GM Shield"= to check beholder hack

GM take a SS of the char name could help to know the time, map and name= check that and compare with the SS wich the player have posted

that would help to stop with the paks/skins and hacks.

the punishment would be a desition of the GM`s Staff but could be:

fist time: No posted the SS in 24 hrs = 1 day at bi and this chars will be followed for posible hacker

second time: No posted the SS in 24 hrs = 7 days ban

third time: No posted the ss in 24 hrs= he is hidding something, a big ban :P

first time: edited paks= 4 hours at bi

second time: edited paks= 24 hrs at bi

third time: edited paks= a big ban :P

what do you think, and why?

Ashton

farjat

Fox

Forum Admin- ColoX speaks Spanish

Are all still GMs here.....for now.

I can honestly say that I have NEVER, not once, not been able to communicate with a player because of a language barrier. If I need help, I get someone to help.

This is a NON-issue.

Pim didnt read the forums...doesnt matter if the posts were in spanish, german, polish and russian...if she doesnt come to the forum...what does it matter what language it was posted in?

elguason, if you ever want a GM position here, I would support that 100%

No, i dont =P

There are players who deserve it more.

-----

Fox speaks spanish?I thought his first language was english but he could understand a little of portuguese, may be i am wrong.

As I believe GM position is not something you deserve.. its not a reward.. You may be able to get GM position if you can be trusted you are able to handle players and you will follow the rules of GM =)

As I believe GM position is not something you deserve.. its not a reward.. You may be able to get GM position if you can be trusted you are able to handle players and you will follow the rules of GM =)

Couldnt agree more than what you saying dude.

It's not like a gift you get, but a "trusted" work you get.

You get the abituniti(can't spell it lol), to make you and your fellowship in guild, and other players,

to have a better game.

Punish for edited packs, please! And MAKE SERVER 180/200 HIGH EXP! I wanna play the old nemesis where you got action, not this crap with no players and exping which takes forever. Old nemesis was fun eventhough there were many bugs, pa was too high and ppl were acting dumb. It was fun because of players, this is NOT.

Owners, just change the god damn exp, hunter can manage other stuff well and thats for sure.

PS. Being a GM is not only priviledge, its also burden. The more you give for the players the less you got time to devote for your own char. I support that elguason should get gm char, if he just wants. Dude knows hell of a lot about the game and is furthermore a very nice guy! Imo still the situation about server is not going to be fixed by getting more staff, but changing the god damn exp rate.