Sign in to follow this  
Guest DarkerEvil

Paralyze

i think para is more effective for magic high % character.. eg 100% magic mage

or using a hp wand like hp 49 will have very effective para.. which last longer.

para shouldnt last longer.. because is weaker spell..

mayb we can introduce entangle using mayb higher int to make other plkayers stuck for 1 minute duration

i think para is more effective for magic high % character.. eg 100% magic mage

or using a hp wand like hp 49 will have very effective para.. which last longer.

hitting probability/ magic skill doesnt make the paralize be longer.

Making paralize be 1 minute with 150+ Int (for example) is not a bad idea, but will bring more bugs or w/e... and there are more importants stuff atm.

hp wand should make para more effective especially low mag warriors..

and also longer ..well.. is still the length of para but more consistent...

HP wands make para more effective for low mag warriors by making their paralyze hit more often. It really is more effective, because their paralyze's can hit mages easier.

I mean hell, I might even use an HP wand on my battlemage when he's higher level just to hit mages better. :P

Guest DarkerEvil

all i said was paralyze should be longer, 15 seconds is too short

suggesting an hp wand is newb

that would be an outrageous statement to make, first of all, if your hitting probability is higher, your /going/ to get that para. furthermore, making the paralysis time longer would create more bitching etc.. etc.. server would be thrown off balance, right now it is a good balance. maybe when the server experience is higher then we can talk about paralysis length being engorged.

ok..

here is my statement..

para "CAN" go 15 sec.. but does it always go 15 sec?..

hp wand make it more accurate and last longer until it is 15 sec

wuts the point getting para for 3 sec and im free

even if the para is 1 hour and ur accuracy only made it 3 seconds.. wuts the point of that..

15 sec can get a mage down from warrior

if it is a max lvl mage even 1 min para might not work on them..

we SHOULD INTRODUCE new spell!!! :P

not para but mayb advance para or soemthign that can find from drops..

ok..

here is my statement..

para "CAN" go 15 sec.. but does it always go 15 sec?...

ok, for third time... Paralize allways go 15 Seconds, it does! :P

Is not 1 second or 5 seconds or 14 seconds or 16, is allways 15

and... Hiiting prob. doesnt make the paralize last longer either, allways 15 seconds.

-----

Making Paralize last longer than 15 seconds in a low exp server would mean a sure dead for every mage...

ok..

here is my statement..

para "CAN" go 15 sec.. but does it always go 15 sec?...

ok, for third time... Paralize allways go 15 Seconds, it does! :P

Is not 1 second or 5 seconds or 14 seconds or 16, is allways 15

and... Hiiting prob. doesnt make the paralize last longer either, allways 15 seconds.

-----

Making Paralize last longer than 15 seconds in a low exp server would mean a sure dead for every mage...

And thats for sure... no mage can resist more than 15 sec of pain :wacko:

and its true waht guason says... PARALYZE ALLWAYS HOLD U FOR 15 SECS! ALLWAYS!

Para works different towards a monster and char. I know against a WW for example, if the mage doesn't have 100% magic, the para won't last for long. Why? I DUNNOEZ.

Para works different towards a monster and char. I know against a WW for example, if the mage doesn't have 100% magic, the para won't last for long. Why? I DUNNOEZ.

Cuz you secretly use invisible fire on the ww. Hacker. For shame.

15 seconds of para.... poor mages :x

ehh, make it 20 seconds. don't listen to the solo raider noob mages who think its too long. they havn't figured out pro ways to excape para and they need to: sink or swim. nemesis has always been the breeding ground for the best HB pvp tactics. people learn how to pvp here.

ehh, make it 20 seconds. don't listen to the solo raider noob mages who think its too long. they havn't figured out pro ways to excape para and they need to: sink or swim. nemesis has always been the breeding ground for the best HB pvp tactics. people learn how to pvp here.

It is 15 seconds, at hb usa or int. If we like this spell stay as IT IS doesnt make us noob mages.

Yes, there are "pro" ways to excape... but just because some knows how to do it dosnt mean everyone must and the paralize should last longer. (With out forgeting not everyone play from USA to break a lize with a war next to him, ping/delay)

If i am pfaed and a bunch of wars follow me, i run, cast fire wall on me and then blizz, etc... i havent see you never do it something like that... so i dont know what "pro" ways you are talking about (I hope you are not talking about something like invi pots+recall scroll or invi+fire or PC)

What we are saying is that in a LOW exp server, where mages are low lvl with low vit , not dex and Bs armors... A paralize longer than 15 seconds means his sure dead (Not talking about a "pvp" situation).

Just remember Nemesis 1 with a random paralize (sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes 30 seconds) i have killed your mage more than 5-6 times, and you are not a "solo raider noob mage", and i have saw you died even more... And we are talking about a Dex mage, tower+ m shield, dkset, 107+vit... now think what could happend to a mage at a low exp server.

PS1: Dont expect a pvp/1vs1 in a low exp server.

PS2: Nothing personal, i like you, i just didnt like your comment.

marzipan isn't pro lol, what are you takling about, talking like you know things.

Paralyze should last 15 seconds and no more. Warriors will have to learn how to whip out their wands before or after the 15 second duration and try and re-para.

u know u guys are all shit talking about pro this pro that..

u are forgetting.. some people could be new to hb...

how get more player if u dont welcome the new

u should make it user friendly for new comer too.. so they will built in the motivation and loyalty for the server

any pro can switch wand para this para that last 15 .. dpont last 15 .. wutever.. but make it accesible for new comer too?.