Sign in to follow this  
StarX

10 Second Rules On (recall)

alright all of us know noobs and others will recall at some point in a fight or a chase.. etc...

to stop that i would suggest a 10 second rules on recall

i played in a server b4 using 10 second rules... if u got hit. u cant recall... even if u try to recall it doesnt let u do it..

is abit like recall scroll...

i wonder if that solve the recal problems...

While it's pretty useful in servers with a high max level (I've played with it too), I don't think it would work quite as well on a 180 server.

What happens when a newb is low on pots, being chased by skeletons in RH? What happens when they get caught by a spawn in a bad spot? What happens when a TW randomly appears in town, and you don't want to lose a zem?

When you have a person paralized, its not hard to keep them from recalling, you just need to figure out how.

If they're running and recalling, well, that's a sad but important part of HB.

Just giving you some things to think about. :sleep:

I wouldnt count on them changing this. It was put into the game for a purpose and will most likely stay.

HOWEVER....I DO want the ability to teleport to base during sade, revised to only work when not taking damage for 10 seconds. To eliminate all the tp'ing wussies who refuse to die in a sade because they are noobs and have 0 skills.

if you can click recall on yourself then you can probably get invisibility cast too. and who cares about the noobs dying from skele spawns...lol.

to be honest..

i never play in more than 180 max lvl server

all server i play are low lvl hard lvling server designed to last long..

recall was made for 10 sec.. and it work very well....if a monster spawn beside me.. i can pfm or invis..

if i want to recall i acn invis for 10 sec then recall...

but if u para someone.. most likely they recal.. if they do u missed the chance of having fun..

if 1 person do it.. is fine.. but if 10 person do the same.. ug et annoyed.. and stop playing...

u can explain if u have skill u can stop noobs from reaclling..

wut happen if warrior vs.. warirrior?.. or even high dex mage vs para war u think u can hit him every single shot and stop his cast?..

trust me in this.. recal 10 sec worked very well.. and so far i haven regret hving those in my previous server

but according to hunter gm he have chosen not to do it then this topic should be close please to avoid further discussion which will not make a different :)

will think of more alternative to stop noob recalling:)

Of course it is always funny to precast teh recall spell then double click an invis scroll. Amazing how many people just complain about you recalling when your still standing right there.

lol ;)

Of course it is always funny to precast teh recall spell then double click an invis scroll. Amazing how many people just complain about you recalling when your still standing right there.

lol ;)

yeah i love that too, especially when im raiding the enemy town

lol ;)

If u r in enemy town they'll just call u Hacker or noob...

u know u cant recall with spell or scroll on oposite town... :glare:

I used to give Maggie 3 invis pots to carry with her at all times. You'd be amazed at the amt of time she got called a hacker for using an inv pot lol

lol ;)

If u r in enemy town they'll just call u Hacker or noob...

u know u cant recall with spell or scroll on oposite town... :glare:

Who says I would do it in town... lol middle lands and icebound are so much more fun to do it in. The people it fools bitch about it so much louder then townies.