Sign in to follow this  
StarX

Pvp Ladder

hmm i know i suggest alot!!.. flam me in non hb related section if u feel like it :P

anyway.. pvp ladder would be good..

since i have noticed a couple of posts saying "noob run when u killing them" "pro run when they losing"

well.. pvp ladder is a challenge.

obviously the best stay at the top... everyone name will be register into a list on the website,...

pvp ladder can be 1on1 2on2 guildonguild etc etc

each time player or players won.. they get points..

points will be added into their name... the more they win in a pvp duel the more they get points.. the higher they raise..

is like.. an ek lists top eker or wutever.. it doenst matter about ek.... player can fight in any condition they feel like. any where they feel like...

however must be agreed with both party and supervised by gm or..used to be event gm.. .at the time of duel

winner must posts a screen shot of the end result onto the forum as an evident.. duel can also include items bet.. like zem between players.. loser pay or wutever...

wut u think?... this way motivate player to duel .. and lamers cant always tgt on the same players to duel..

killing same players in a duel numerous will not get point.

feel free to comment.. sorry again same as others my english is not perfect.. so ask if ur unsure wut i just typed

I've always wanted something SORT of like this in a server. but what you explained needs to be more clarified, in a way that it can actually be done, interestingly.

It would be hard to get that on practice... ocuse who'd be on charge to count down that stuff? or made a special topic in web page bout "pvp ladder"?

although its a great idea, couse i cant get any pvp or duel atm... (no one wnat pvp me :( nor max lvls mages :P only Scofield want to pvp me hehe...). it would be hard... but u should make a better propousal with clarified explination... u know?

Keep it like this starx!

PVP ladder

extra list on hb nemesis website..

- encourage member view main website more

- can make a "number of visitors view this website section"

- give new visitor a good confident looking at the increaseing number of people view this website

vote for pvp gm

- pvp gm can be some players which experience of helbreath in relation to pvp and have a good attitude towards fairness

- pvp gm must also be active players who online most the time or half the day at min..

- more than 1 pvp gm should be voted

- identity of pvp gm should be kept a secret to avoid discrimination

rules of pvp ladder

- everyone's name will be register on internet when u tell hunter gm or pvp gm u want to register..

- after name being put up.. u go online and start global chat or look for a competitor, then negotiate on terms of competition

- battle must be fair and agreed by both parties

- must be supervise by pvp gm every second

- ek lamers will be ban and acc suspended

- anyone who agreed in this battle will global chat" any pvp gm online?"

- pvp gm will log in pvp gm and global "yes i am on"

- duel can be in any condition anywhere as long as both parties agree

- if one party treathern another for duel, account suspended too

winner & loser

- both parties should take a ss of the condition of duel

- both parties should take a ss of the result of the duel such as who is down and who is still standing..

- winner will post the ss of winning up on ss forum under pvp ladder section and report at the same time

- pvp gm will then add some points to the lists of pvp ladder

- points distribution will be organise on how to calculate if players agree

OK detail enuf????? ><

PVP ladder

extra list on hb nemesis website..

- encourage member view main website more

- can make a "number of visitors view this website section"

- give new visitor a good confident looking at the increaseing number of people view this website

vote for pvp gm

- pvp gm can be some players which experience of helbreath in relation to pvp and have a good attitude towards fairness

- pvp gm must also be active players who online most the time or half the day at min..

- more than 1 pvp gm should be voted

- identity of pvp gm should be kept a secret to avoid discrimination

rules of pvp ladder

- everyone's name will be register on internet when u tell hunter gm or pvp gm u want to register..

- after name being put up.. u go online and start global chat or look for a competitor, then negotiate on terms of competition

- battle must be fair and agreed by both parties

- must be supervise by pvp gm every second

- ek lamers will be ban and acc suspended

- anyone who agreed in this battle will global chat" any pvp gm online?"

- pvp gm will log in pvp gm and global "yes i am on"

- duel can be in any condition anywhere as long as both parties agree

- if one party treathern another for duel, account suspended too

winner & loser

- both parties should take a ss of the condition of duel

- both parties should take a ss of the result of the duel such as who is down and who is still standing..

- winner will post the ss of winning up on ss forum under pvp ladder section and report at the same time

- pvp gm will then add some points to the lists of pvp ladder

- points distribution will be organise on how to calculate if players agree

OK detail enuf????? ><

im still seeing flaws in the whole gm thing....i dont think admins will make pvp gm

making pvp gm is gm decision..

we should idea not agree or agree with that.. and let gm decide,

obviously ideas come from nothing that has been done b4 in this server

that is why it will look new and funny.. could even look weird.. but if it is up running in this server i dont think it will be that weird..

anyway more comment please