Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Update

Its amazing how annoucing an update has depleted the population even more. Everyone is waiting for higher exp so no one is training or even playing for that matter.

This needs to get implemented pretty quickly here or at least give us a timeframe.

Guest ala

Its amazing how annoucing an update has depleted the population even more. Everyone is waiting for higher exp so no one is training or even playing for that matter.

This needs to get implemented pretty quickly here or at least give us a timeframe.

need very faster or the serv die maybe can stay alive in better conditions if the exp and drops up..... :o :o

High exp ok... if that will make server more popular... but i say big NO to rise drop rate... u think that will bee funny if all ppl will have z wand or GBH/Anc bh ect... dont think so :) if u want some drop go outside wh!!! becouse in wh is realy low drop rate :) this is my opinion:)

P.S.

w8ing for update :)

will be same exp of nemesis 1?

I don't think we've been told yet, but if its only being "raised a little" its still gonna be a far cry from Nem1. But it will at least be possible to get past level 120.

keep it at lvl 140 and then make it .5x exp plz...people got to 140 way too fast...

OMG I HAVE IDEA...maybe .025x old int exp, THEN make the max lvl 120, o gad so cute with all the little noobies running around idling in shop :D

oh and make sure you start off with 40 ogner potions in your inventory (ONLY IF UR CAKES THO)

what about those who lvled their chars for a certain build for a lvl 140 server?

I made that... but ill have to throw all i made for my chara and start to accept that its for the best of the server... nothing to do about it... :wacko:

Raise the exp.

Raise the max level.

People who made chars specifically for 140, maybe have a "system" worked out for it. Dont know what though, because I of course am not one of the admins...

keep it at lvl 140 and then make it .5x exp plz...people got to 140 way too fast...

OMG I HAVE IDEA...maybe .025x old int exp, THEN make the max lvl 120, o gad so cute with all the little noobies running around idling in shop :D

oh and make sure you start off with 40 ogner potions in your inventory (ONLY IF UR CAKES THO)

I AGREE.

But really, HIGH EXP PLEASE! I don't care about the lvl limit.

what about those who lvled their chars for a certain build for a lvl 140 server?

(I'm not Just Picking on U KaYo, I'm Just Quoting you Because you Very Simply Said what alot of people are TRYING to say.) ;)

What about the people who lost char's they spent 2 years on....

What about the people who were wiped the time before THAT??

Some people have had 5-6 Max lvl characters wiped.

YES. It Sucks. But Look... It's plain and simple.

The Older/longer/more active players HAVE to accept the fact that things on ANY server change.

IF They make an Exp increase, then the people who are already Hig level can enjoy the fact that IF Nemesis get's new players by Raising exp, they will have plenty of time to "Mop Up The Noobs", as WELL as They themselves Getting the Higher Exp as well.

Either you LIKE the GAME... Or you dont.

IF you Like it... Roll with it.

If you Don't.....Move along, and take your shit with you.

Thanks

B)

if its total server whipe with like .1 more exp and still 140 then ill b mad!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

o yea admins make it 180 with more exp plz!!!! <3