Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Update

Guest MXS

i think only got dk weapons no armor but ares got 1 color and elv other rare idea but funny ..but admin got the last word i think the admin doing the best work for the serv and forun so thx very much for all

I Vote YES for the Update, And I think that's all that need be said.

We haven't event Gotten the Update yet and we're going back and forth on New shit already.

Let's relax and not worry about what we get at 180.... it WILL take a while for Anyone to get there.

When someone is close, Mabye we can focus on it. For now Let's Just Focus on haveing fun and enjoy the Update. B)

Hmm, maybe also put igs back?

I still dont know why some ppl are stressing about "oh i hope no one gets max lvl".

I think its better if ppl actually reach max lvl, people would then pvp and fight more. Who wouldnt want that?...

I duno, at max level the battles are just too long most of the time...and if you're fighting someone whos an idiot they'll just run when they start to lose anyways.

Hopefully in a few months time we wont have the same topics about Mshields and DK armors, i think thats what some of us are getting at here. I'm not whining, I'm just saying those are a few problems that were only addressed by lowering the limit to 140.

One step at a time though. Thanks for the efforts, admins.

Thats why you dont let them escape if they're running / trying to recall.

I"m tired of lvling (like most people) and i'd rather pvp than have to level.

Garch, people will ALWAYS run when they're losing, no matter what level difference. But to be able to fight each other at the SAME lvls (max lvls), i think is alot of fun because its a battle usually based on SKILL, and not on a character's level.

I know what you mean, and maybe its cause i was always a warrior, but when other warrs are losing and run you cant just para them and then they die, they put on tower and mshield and have DK and you are basically powerless aganst them.

Im thinking along the same lines you are for having pvp'able chars but i think it would be more interesting at level 140 max, having many different character builds and such. I just am not excited to go back to seeing only BBH warrs and DEX mages as the only builds on the server.

At level 180 i find alot of the skill involved is circumvented by items, DK armors, and high vit.

Thats why you dont let them escape if they're running / trying to recall.

I"m tired of lvling (like most people) and i'd rather pvp than have to level.

Garch, people will ALWAYS run when they're losing, no matter what level difference. But to be able to fight each other at the SAME lvls (max lvls), i think is alot of fun because its a battle usually based on SKILL, and not on a character's level.

Not always so with warriors. With warriors, its mainly items and stats vs. items and stats. Unless I'm missing something...?

Anyways, why not just get rid of DK armor altogether, and bring back Master armor? Or just put DK armor stats the same as Master armor. I'm not sure if it was used on USA/Int because I never played Int past p2p and never played USA, but on HBMog (Dead server, forum mods) they had it, and it was a bit more defense and endurance than knight, buyable in the BS. Why not just keep DK Weapons (lower the damage a little if needed), and lower DK armor down to Master armor? I'm not saying make it so a lvl 160 warrior can kill a lvl 180 with ease, I'm just saying lower the defense and endurance of it. It will still probably take several people to down a lvl 180, no matter what armor they use.

Anyways, as long as strip rate is fixed, normal item drop rate is fixed, and I can get blizz on both my characters, I'll be happy. ;)

I know it has passed a few days ago, this topic, but i was thinking n thinking... about this rasing xp n max lvl thing..

if u consider that there are not much 140 players... and as TDot says, no one wants to train... i think the best thing to do will be wait a little bit more.. not all aresdens top lvls are playing, i mean Aiacos, Scofield, nazirI, Vlad n some times in some sades Bin_Laden... and in elv Delilah n Samnson (which i never saw them in my life) are the only active max lvls in elvine...

I love server the way it is... low exp low rate... but if u think rasing a little the exp will bring more ppl or atract more old players to the server, then do it... but if u pull max lvl to 180 only SOME and i mean SOME of aresden will reach 180 in a few months, and they'll be invencible..they'll get easy eks on every sade n etc... i think it'll be a total caos!

thats onyl my opinion...

If the exp is raised only a little it will be extremely hard for anyone to get to 180 (Almost 4x as much exp as it takes to get to 140) If it is raised considerably then everyone will level up accordingly and even if some people get to 180 first, the rest of us will be sitting at around 150-160 and it wont be "Chaos" for 2 160s to kill a 180.

I asked if you played nem1 because this seems to be what the server is going back to, and if you think it wont work...well then maybe you never saw how successful nem1 was.

yes yes i saw it was succsesful neme1... but sexybitch says here that she's gonna raise exp JUST A LITTLE... adn if exp now is USA exp (x2-3) a little i guess its x4-5... and im not saying to take max lvl to 180.. im saying to keep it on 140 and wait till bunch of us reach 140 adn THEN going to max lvl 180... u know what im saying?...

Wouldnt be fair on those of us who invested alot of time and effort to reach lvl 140 asap though <_< Why shouldnt we enjoy the fruits of our labour and get to lvl 180 before other ppl, dont we deserve it :blink:

im not saying u dont... but for great success some sacrifices must be made... and u could get ur mage witch to 140 now :) and i know its not fair... but u enjoyed reaching 140, now if it is for the good of the server, then be it

Wouldnt be fair on those of us who invested alot of time and effort to reach lvl 140 asap though <_< Why shouldnt we enjoy the fruits of our labour and get to lvl 180 before other ppl, dont we deserve it :blink:

The answer is no.