Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Update

' date='Sep 11 2007, 02:30 AM' post='193835']

what about those who lvled their chars for a certain build for a lvl 140 server?

(I'm not Just Picking on U KaYo, I'm Just Quoting you Because you Very Simply Said what alot of people are TRYING to say.) ;)

What about the people who lost char's they spent 2 years on....

What about the people who were wiped the time before THAT??

Some people have had 5-6 Max lvl characters wiped.

YES. It Sucks. But Look... It's plain and simple.

The Older/longer/more active players HAVE to accept the fact that things on ANY server change.

IF They make an Exp increase, then the people who are already Hig level can enjoy the fact that IF Nemesis get's new players by Raising exp, they will have plenty of time to "Mop Up The Noobs", as WELL as They themselves Getting the Higher Exp as well.

Either you LIKE the GAME... Or you dont.

IF you Like it... Roll with it.

If you Don't.....Move along, and take your shit with you.

Thanks

B)

FROST GM... i play in NEMESIS since 4 years right now... i use to be Sengir_Arg (FH Elv mage) and Carpincho (GBH war Ares) and someone ask to full wipe?? NOT someone ask to low the exp and max lvl ?? i dont think so... lot of ppl quit after that... clans included... they try to play nemesis 2 but it was too hard, in this is a GAME u must play to have fun with your friends and something no to kill your time rising 1 level on a week! i think GMs should know this... this is a game... how many ppl play on nemesis 1? and how many on nemesis 2? this is proof enough to my way to think... one think its true.. nemesis one have a number of stupid persons who hacks and cheat... but... ITS WAS A REALLY GOOD SERVER...

guason si me das una mano con la traduccion te voy a agradecer en esta, estoy re cansado para decir en ingles todo lo que pienso al respecto del nemesis...

Que no quepa ninguna duda que este es el mejor server que jugue en mi vida... y miren que jugue al nemesis desde que la version Internacional era BETA. En el nemesis 1 habia un par de boludos que hacian cagadas hackeando el server tirandolo y dupeando items (pero esto no pasa en todos los server?) en ningun otro server vi GMs tan activos como en el Nemesis, tampoco que se hagan lazos tan fuertes entre los participantes (acuerdense de las reuniones de los correntinos y chaque?os mas alla de ser Ares o Elvs) tampoco vi garroteadas tan copadas y trabajos en equipo tan grosos como cuando los Survivors limpiaron Procella y mataron al abby (realmente tienen mi respeto) Al nemesis 2 jugue al principio.. capaz porq tenia las falsas esperanzas de q iba a ser igual de bueno q el 1 pero no fue asi, lleve a mi pj hasta el lvl 70 creo sin tener un drop mas interesante q oro (q cuesta un huevo conseguir) cuando me di cuenta de q un zem me iba a caer el a?o del cascote, y q para matar un ettin tenia q hacer party... desisti.. imaginate lo q va a ser para matar un wyvern (el problema es q no hay gente. porq si la hubiese.. cambia la cosa) y eso es la raiz del problema, GMS por favor escuchenme... la gente quiere JUGAR no quiere matarse en un juego para subir de lvl mas si no hay gente de tu mismo lvl para cagarte a chicotazos, o sea mira si empezas ahora... sos carne de ca?on no podes hacer nada mas q entrenar en snakes el resto de tu vida... y eso no es divertido PARA NADA... cuadno volvi despues de mucho tiempo a ver q tal andaba el nemesis me dio tristeza... sinceramente... tantos buenos recuerdos tantas alegrias y calenturas.. y entrar y hablar por el general y q no contesten... no hay nadie... solo los NPG... no se que hacer... desde ya toda mi ayuda para el server como lo hice antes con traducciones extensas y ayudando en las hunts... ense?ando a los nw y demas... pero por favor hagan algo loco... conozco mucha gente q se mete de una si le digo q todo volvio a ser lo de antes...

bue.. me despido...

cyas... y gracias por tantos recuerdos, Carpincho

Lol. i agree with you carpincho, but 4 years? cmon now, you didnt play that long lol... I was here before u.

READ ON MY SING WHEN I JOIN THE FORUM ASSWiPE

and that was a long time after i start play SPAMMER

Guest kay0
' date='Sep 10 2007, 10:30 PM' post='193835']

what about those who lvled their chars for a certain build for a lvl 140 server?

(I'm not Just Picking on U KaYo, I'm Just Quoting you Because you Very Simply Said what alot of people are TRYING to say.) ;)

The Older/longer/more active players HAVE to accept the fact that things on ANY server change.

IF They make an Exp increase, then the people who are already Hig level can enjoy the fact that IF Nemesis get's new players by Raising exp, they will have plenty of time to "Mop Up The Noobs", as WELL as They themselves Getting the Higher Exp as well.

Thanks

B)

sorry i didn't read the whole thread, i just read what sexy posted. :):):)

back nemesis 1... i dont remember of any player asking to lower exp and reset server..i lost my char and items =T..then i tried to play at nemesis 2..but low ppl is not nice...nemesis 1 OWNZ..if back..lof of players will back here..including me and some friends =)

PS: its meteora here..im using mega's acc fuz mine acc forum is banned..and iim dunno why ??

;P

The date is later than mine, and i've been playing for about 2-3 years in nemesis.

i dont want to explain u nothing... ask FARJAT when i start play on nemesis... and please STFU one time in your life

i remember play side by side leveling with Justice and Elguason u remember that? when u start play Sengir was FH also (u remember that?)...

Guest bateador

' date='Sep 11 2007, 02:30 AM' post='193835']

Thanks

B)

FROST GM... i play in NEMESIS since 4 years right now... i use to be Sengir_Arg (FH Elv mage) and Carpincho (GBH war Ares) and someone ask to full wipe?? NOT someone ask to low the exp and max lvl ?? i dont think so... lot of ppl quit after that... clans included... they try to play nemesis 2 but it was too hard, in this is a GAME u must play to have fun with your friends and something no to kill your time rising 1 level on a week! i think GMs should know this... this is a game... how many ppl play on nemesis 1? and how many on nemesis 2? this is proof enough to my way to think... one think its true.. nemesis one have a number of stupid persons who hacks and cheat... but... ITS WAS A REALLY GOOD SERVER...

guason si me das una mano con la traduccion te voy a agradecer en esta, estoy re cansado para decir en ingles todo lo que pienso al respecto del nemesis...

Que no quepa ninguna duda que este es el mejor server que jugue en mi vida... y miren que jugue al nemesis desde que la version Internacional era BETA. En el nemesis 1 habia un par de boludos que hacian cagadas hackeando el server tirandolo y dupeando items (pero esto no pasa en todos los server?) en ningun otro server vi GMs tan activos como en el Nemesis, tampoco que se hagan lazos tan fuertes entre los participantes (acuerdense de las reuniones de los correntinos y chaque?os mas alla de ser Ares o Elvs) tampoco vi garroteadas tan copadas y trabajos en equipo tan grosos como cuando los Survivors limpiaron Procella y mataron al abby (realmente tienen mi respeto) Al nemesis 2 jugue al principio.. capaz porq tenia las falsas esperanzas de q iba a ser igual de bueno q el 1 pero no fue asi, lleve a mi pj hasta el lvl 70 creo sin tener un drop mas interesante q oro (q cuesta un huevo conseguir) cuando me di cuenta de q un zem me iba a caer el a?o del cascote, y q para matar un ettin tenia q hacer party... desisti.. imaginate lo q va a ser para matar un wyvern (el problema es q no hay gente. porq si la hubiese.. cambia la cosa) y eso es la raiz del problema, GMS por favor escuchenme... la gente quiere JUGAR no quiere matarse en un juego para subir de lvl mas si no hay gente de tu mismo lvl para cagarte a chicotazos, o sea mira si empezas ahora... sos carne de ca?on no podes hacer nada mas q entrenar en snakes el resto de tu vida... y eso no es divertido PARA NADA... cuadno volvi despues de mucho tiempo a ver q tal andaba el nemesis me dio tristeza... sinceramente... tantos buenos recuerdos tantas alegrias y calenturas.. y entrar y hablar por el general y q no contesten... no hay nadie... solo los NPG... no se que hacer... desde ya toda mi ayuda para el server como lo hice antes con traducciones extensas y ayudando en las hunts... ense?ando a los nw y demas... pero por favor hagan algo loco... conozco mucha gente q se mete de una si le digo q todo volvio a ser lo de antes...

bue.. me despido...

cyas... y gracias por tantos recuerdos, Carpincho

tenes toda la razon,f ijate ahora hicieron un pvp event en el cual solo iban a entrar los lvl altos 130+ como que ya no tiene gracia el juego entre esta semana a la tarde un martes creo y habia 10 players on todos afk en shop entrabas en nem 1 a esa hora y era agite por todos lados y de seguro habia 70 on pero las cosas son como son y no van a cambiar por eso deje de jugar nem y deje hb ya hace bastante

6 months... I thought it would come much more earlier that lvl-cap removing.

bt its nice to hear . maybe I can play more, and enjoy playing with firends.hehe

6 months... I thought it would come much more earlier that lvl-cap removing.

bt its nice to hear . maybe I can play more, and enjoy playing with firends.hehe

Hello Cue :wub:

all i see is ppl desperated bout that update...

older players hoping for an old nemesis...

hope that could be... hope to see more ppl with that "GLORIOUS" update

all i see is ppl desperated bout that update...

older players hoping for an old nemesis...

hope that could be... hope to see more ppl with that "GLORIOUS" update

its more like the server is in a state of limbo...

they say its gonna be updated so who wants to play before the update?

i dont want to level if exp is goin up at all

common sense