Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Update

There will be no more 140lvl:) all w8ing for rise exp :glare: if GM`s wasnt to rise max lvl test`s do it now :) coz its very hard to train Mag ( party fu...ed up :angry: )

any news on this update?

i think it would be sweet to hold off raising the max level so everyone could get close to 140 and noone would be overpowered.

There will be no more 140lvl:) all w8ing for rise exp :glare: if GM`s wasnt to rise max lvl test`s do it now :) coz its very hard to train Mag ( party fu...ed up :angry: )

and i bet you are training in the pits where everyone else is

Get creative and find more isoltated pits and youd be surprised

any news on this update?

i think it would be sweet to hold off raising the max level so everyone could get close to 140 and noone would be overpowered.

Cool, looks like u guys are getting what you want...(holding off the max lvl 180 )

And looks like you guys are the few that are playing still :).

i preffer holding max lvl to 140 adn if they wanna raise some little the exp, then its fine for me, thoug im ok with the server the way it is... but anyway, im still playing at least.. :o

ipod and what lvls 140 do? no elvs enuff to get pvps, what will u do at 140?. an idea is add angels..or something what get motivated max lvl players. its obious <<(or however spell it) something dont work on server...just 10 players on and 15 afk

well sure that's right... i mena there are severals 140 players at ares and still playing... think the only 140 that's not playing any more it's emily... in elv we have this Samnson n Delilah boys which i never saw them in my life... and now there is a new one called HornyBoy, i mena camon!!! NEVER saw this guy... they're the only actives 140 players...

But that angel stuff its a great idea Juli, i mean even u reach topp lvl u gotta do somthjing to keep ur motivation to the server... if not... u have to just wait till sades or raid time :wacko: but dont think raising maxl lvl to 180 its a great idea...there are some nice ideas like ur, making some majs to get an angel, or wahtever... anyway admins still gotta fix majs prob... couse they dont work...

Need to RAISE exp (not just a little) so that ppl can get max lvl, and make max lvl 180.

And that is when you WILL see the population INCREASE.

iPod stop talking about how "unfair" it would be if the exp was raised and it the max lvl was raised to 180. The character i played on for about 3 years was deleted, and here you are complaining how you want it to be rasied A LITTLE only.

There are MORE ppl that want EXP RAISED and MAX LVL TO 180, than there is of wanting everything to the same as it is now. Selfish ppl, you need to learn that this WILL help the server GROW. So you made it to 140, WOW THAT WAS HARD?

The admins are listening to the MAJORITY of the server, not the little kids who are scared people will catch up to their level and actually be able to PVP fairly this time around. Sorry to say it, iPod.

dude i think u need to start seriously to pay atention on what I said...

couse non of what u said i said is true..

i never complaint about nothing, not even the variety of exp rise, i talk of that little exp couse SexyBitch said it was gonna be increased but only a little, im not saying IT sould be a little... and i never said it will be unfair... unfair ir wont be cause it is fair that top lvl own low lvls couse they spent too much tiume training... all im saying is that its gonna be unbalanced.

and im not selfish pal, couse if u read well wha i wrote u'll see that if it must be made this change for the good of the server, then be it... so pls dont talk bad of me when all i ment were good intentions, and soem suggestions TDot, and I'm not scared at all being all 180 and make real pvps, if i loose then i loose, its just a game which i enjoy playing nothing more... ;)

LOL. All you have been posting is of how sexy is only raising the exp by A LITTLE, but you want it to stay the way it already is. Stop changing your words around.

If you have no objections of the update, then stop posting about what you think lol. (because what you think the server should be like, is the complete opposite of what the update is).

And what do you mean "i never said it will be unfair... unfair ir wont be cause it is fair that top lvl own low lvls couse they spent too much tiume training... all im saying is that its gonna be unbalanced."

Unfair and unbalanced? Whats the difference?.. And how would it be "unbalanced" if the update happened? especially when (you said it yourself), its for the good of the server.

unfair n unbalanced are not the same, and it got nothing to do for the good of the server... and im not complaining at all...

what ever... u dont understand what im trying to say... forget it.. never mind

Well, since you're a nooby, ill help you with a little "HB 101"...

In the game of Helbreath, something that is "unbalanced" is deemed "unfair". What might be "fair" to someone, and "unfair" to another, is what it means to be "unbalanced".

Both words have the same meaning, in Helbreath.

Thus, what i am getting at is... You feel (as i'm sure you do), that it is "unfair/unbalanced" to raise exp as well as raise the max level because you've worked "hard" to get to level 140. (us veterans who played hbnemesis had our chars deleted, after playing on it for 2-3 years). Although, yes it probably is "unfair/unbalanced" for the 140's on the server, this update would greatly affect the population. (just like what happened when they whiped us, it was "for the good of the server". Apparently they wanted to "better" appeal to the newcomers, yourselves, into playing as well.. and maybe some bugs that were on the server, which took awhile to fix). But as far as I'm concerned, I know many many many people, who would/will play if and when the update happens.

Enough said.

ok dude but there is no need to insult me... if u wanna say something then say it, or explain me why im wrong, but pls dont come on forums to insult me, is not just quite pollite...

Im not disrispecting u so pls dont do that to me...

and i think we re getting nearely to the same point, but as im not a english talker, instead im from argentina, and my english is not that perfect, then im being misunderstood... anyway.. thanls

Bump

Admins,

if you are going to do an update still .. give us some more info and an update on the update.. its been over 1 week since the post was created..not to be pushy =P

i just dont want to level yet if i know exp is gonna be increased lol

zomg plis make it high exp again :(

Right now, I go to school and work full time. I don't have time to lvl for hours on end! I WANT A MAX LVL CHAR AND GO EK!!! Ahhh, how I miss Nem1 sometimes... just logged in and could go straight to fighting.

But no one cares about Cakes so I don't see this happening :(

Bump

Admins,

if you are going to do an update still .. give us some more info and an update on the update.. its been over 1 week since the post was created..not to be pushy =P

i just dont want to level yet if i know exp is gonna be increased lol

Yeah, the suspense is killing me :rolleyes:

iPod stop talking about how "unfair" it would be if the exp was raised and it the max lvl was raised to 180. The character i played on for about 3 years was deleted, and here you are complaining how you want it to be rasied A LITTLE only.

There are MORE ppl that want EXP RAISED and MAX LVL TO 180, than there is of wanting everything to the same as it is now. So you made it to 140, WOW THAT WAS HARD?

The admins are listening to the MAJORITY of the server, not the little kids who are scared people will catch up to their level and actually be able to PVP fairly this time around.

exactly, the people who are 140 are the people that enjoy low xp servers. now that you've had your fun leveling for hours to get max level and owning people that are lower level than you, its time to play some real helbreath. that means pvping people that are the same level as you to see who is more SKILLED.

this server caters to the 2% of helbreath players that like low xp. so if we keep it like this, then those 2% of the people can have fun playing by themselves. if they really want a server like that, they should make their own private server and invite each other. bottom line: theres not enough dedicated low xp hb players to have a fun server. it takes too much time out of your life, where most helbreath fans want to get on and own people.