Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Update

There will be a next update within the next week or so farjats got ready some new bug fixes and also the lvl will be made up to lvl 180 and the exp will be rised a little. work is also being done to try and fix the passwords.

Sexy

que alguien tradusca por favor:

ESE UPDATE ES LA MUERTE DEL SERVER U DESCRIBO PUNTO POR PUNTO.

1 NADIE ENTRENA A 140

2 TODOS JUEGAN EN PL (TODOS 120)

POR FAVOR CEAN BIEN LA SITUACION, EL SERVER NO CAMBIO EN NADA CON LA RESETEADA GENERAL, Y SIGUEN ALGUNOS CHAR CON LOS MISMOS DERECHOS

DEJENSE DE JODER

ty sexy :o , but shouldnt have .. dk amour else ppl who manu wasted..

Well not only because of manu things, BUT especially because dk armors pa is too big and also dr is higher than in basic knights!

=D

depending on how much they raise exp...should determine whether dk sets are there or not

if exp isnt raised much how many ppl will really get lvl 180? lol...

or maybe only DK weapons and not armor?

Could be a nice idee...

But i think if you get +15 temp sword (Takes long time lol),

then it maybe would have to much HP to hit other?

Oh yeah Sexy can you change the color for the Rare dye BLACK while youre at it....i have a BLACK cape from easter event and it looks pretty much like the GREY you can buy at shop

would be nice =P

=D

depending on how much they raise exp...should determine whether dk sets are there or not

if exp isnt raised much how many ppl will really get lvl 180? lol...

or maybe only DK weapons and not armor?

LOl and what about those who are getting to 180lvl, should they be GODS?

Yes, DK weapons but no armors, plx!

Guest VoiVoi

Plz try to fix party for equal exp share, if thats imposible than just give more exp for Large monsters (Oger Warewolf Stalker Etts and so on) so that ppl start exp in party again.

One more thing maybe some of programers could say if manu gives something more than llf and endurance, coz in other servers manu sometimes gave more defence if it was armor, as far as weapons are conserned manu gave some hitting propability or additional dmg depending on complection. Some character simulators show that manu gives more defence... but dunno settings in here.

And if u r going to make 180 lvl max than maybe helath poionts should be counted the same way as in character simulator? coz here health points are lower than they should be.

Anywayz good to see that someone takes care of serwer, oh and it would be nice if u set 2 sades automaticly coz Hunter usually cant turn on crusade on wednesday :( and our European community suffers.

what about the one that reached 140 and has for eg 4 majs? would that be 4 lvls or just 4 140 lvls, i mena exp like 1.5kk x4...

did i make myself clear?

Heehee, bet you guys wish you got to lvl 140 as quickly as some of us did, all them easy maj points :D

Yes, i wish i had played a dead server enough to get to level 140 on low exp. Oh the fun i have missed.