Sign in to follow this  
StarX

Event Gms..

hi guys

i was just wondering how much there are no event gms here..

mayb there is but im not sure.

well just incase there are no event gm...

i would like to suggest to select a few event gms.

event gms - gms that have no access like any higher lvl gms have.. usually level 1,2

purpose- to host event and bring motivation for players to level up

their jobs is to teleport players into arena 1-9

then talk to players in the arena about the rules of event.. such as "free for all event"

then activate attack mode where players can kill each other and the last man standing will be winner..

event gm then can present the winner with a lottery scroll or any prizes.. and thats the end of the event..

event gm then have to log out straight away

some examples of events are

FFA= free for all.. killing everyone, and last standing wins

team FFA= spilt players into a few teams depends of number of players in arena and last team win a prize

hmm i cant remember the rest :P..

I would really have to agree with this. As great as Hunter's events are, it would be good if there were 1 or 2 other gm's that could just come on and host daily events. Things like this, that show that this server has some life left in it attract people and keep them here.

Prizes dont even have to be anything super good, you can give away MP42 wood shields and im sure people would be happy. If theyre not, well, then they dont have to participate next time.

I agree with hunter, not to have a daily event..

Event should only happen like every 2 day or something like that..

Maybe to much.. i dont know

Alright gargazol, stop *censored*ing agreeing with everyone. Pick an opinion and stick with it.

Daily events might not be necessary now that exp is gonna be raised adn we're actualy gonna have something to do. Regardless i still think there needs to be more "happening" during the day to attract people.

Garch

If you dont have something nice to say, then be silent.

What are you talking about?

I'm didnt agree to your post..

But to starx.

Maybe if it's not even daily events or GM's doing them, but getting some people to organize hunts with each town more often.

Now it would have to be someone who's REALLY patient with the newbies, but also someone with a firm hand who won't tolerate bitching. I'm not talking about just Ettin or toh hunts, maybe small things like Ogres or WWs with a group of 5 or so people. Once the normal item drop rate is fixed (NOT rares), then it'll be more interesting to the people. The leader would just have to make it clear that he/she is taking all the armor/weapon/rare drops, and will food them at the end of the hunt.

Just an idea. ^_^

Garch

If you dont have something nice to say, then be silent.

What are you talking about?

I'm didnt agree to your post..

But to starx.

Oh so you agreed with StarX for more events giving out items , then agreed with Hunter saying that there should be less items given out and in events?

You are an idiot gargazol and you don't contribute to this forums in any way. If you have an opinion, state it and stick to your guns. If you have nothing to contribute, don't say anything at all.

Agreeing with everyone doesnt make you look smarter.

Excause me ?

I'm not saying ANYTHING about items..

I'm saying that DAILY EVENTS, is not a good idee from your post.

It could be nice to have events GM's to set up the FFA TEAM FFA, or something like he said.

WHERE IS THE ITENZ ??

SERIOUS you dumb shit !

Stop talking to me, if you don't know what i write..

I'm tirred of your *censored*ing bullshit !

I don't care if my forum accounts get blocked..

I am so *censored*ing tirred of your retarded comments, to what i write.

Ya i suck at english, and i can't express my self as good as you might can..

But if you dont understand what i wrote..

STOP COMMENT IT ..!

Ps

Sorry Starx for this post..

Anyways, to add to my last post, I'd be willing to help set up hunts in Elvine, but only if I had 1 mage and/or 1 war who know what they're doing to help keep the newbies in line. They'd have to be people that are lvl 100 or 110+, and very patient with newbies, which cancels out several higher lvl Damnation members. (No offense guys :wub:)

What I'm talking about is basically making hunts designed for the newbies to learn, for example, maybe with ettin hunts we could have one war tank with a waxe+tower, a mage to back him and heal him, and (maybe) another mage to zerk (I say maybe because if I have an experienced mage to fill that first position, I can use my battlemage for zerking/backup healing). Then with the rest of the warriors, I could teach them the X formation. I personally know it can be a pain to teach people the X formation right before an HC hunt, so here I'm attempting to teach them starting on smaller things, but still have fun doing it. The bright side of doing this with ettins is I can have as many people as can fit in a party (eight), and still have a use for everyone. If we have a lot of wars, they can use bows. (Longbows would work if they don't have a lot of cash, but no flame bows) If we have a lot of mages, then the "tank" can use a normal weapon, and just have several mages healing him.

Some hunt ideas are Ogres, WWs, Ettins, Stalkers, Demons in the Dungeons, and possibly DV.

Like my idea Hunter/Frost/Other GMs? ^_^ My only problem would be getting a time to do so, with my busy schedule. I'm thinking of wednesday nights after the sade or saturday nights before the sade. I'm usually on those times, but if any GM would be interested in helping me get some newbish Elvines and getting an Aresden to do this in their town also, I would appreciate the help.

Just an idea. :sleep:

Excause me ?

I'm not saying ANYTHING about items..

I'm saying that DAILY EVENTS, is not a good idee from your post.

It could be nice to have events GM's to set up the FFA TEAM FFA, or something like he said.

WHERE IS THE ITENZ ??

SERIOUS you dumb shit !

Stop talking to me, if you don't know what i write..

I'm tirred of your *censored*ing bullshit !

I don't care if my forum accounts get blocked..

I am so *censored*ing tirred of your retarded comments, to what i write.

Ya i suck at english, and i can't express my self as good as you might can..

But if you dont understand what i wrote..

STOP COMMENT IT ..!

Ps

Sorry Starx for this post..

I never said you had poor english, i said there was no substance to your posts. Now you look what you've gone and done, you've formed an opinion and expressed it. Well done. Now i know exactly what you're talking about.

A little bit better than just saying "AGREE" don't you think?

hunter gm

i believe the idea of daily event should be good .. however regarding about items.. i would prefer to have items while playing events..

but.. if there are events which do not include items.. it would be fine as well

anyway we are now at a point of getting more player... not maintaining yet....

if we can bring the population in.. then we can change abit if the item givin event or drops rate or etc..

we need more loyal players and loyal players dont come from inactive server...

to be honest.. hosting ettin hunts toh hunt is a fun think.. but it is a role of a guildmaster...

i would say if i were to count how many guilds exists.. is less than my finger.. let alone the members in guilds..

but if we can get everyone to tgr.. and play some events.. even noobs that just join.. we can try noob event..

i say that is motivating..

if dailyl event might spoilt the fun of others then once in 2 days would be great.. all we need is 1 event gm or 2.. for different time zone which come online each day for approx 1-2 hours to set up and finish event.

we can certainly start trying non items event and change later if player want items or not..

if u fear that item can destroy the fun and effort of the game.. think about the changing server.. on exp and lvl.....

wut about those who trained hard till 140.. and now the new players have advantages..

is the same anyway...

thats just some critical thinking .. no offence:)!!

Alright gargazol, stop *censored*ing agreeing with everyone. Pick an opinion and stick with it.

Daily events might not be necessary now that exp is gonna be raised adn we're actualy gonna have something to do. Regardless i still think there needs to be more "happening" during the day to attract people.

Thats totally right, i mean we haven't had an event since ages, and im not taking on hunter on this, i mean HE HAS A LIFE FOT GOD SAKES! But we'd need at least 1 more GM on, I've seen Frost round server a cupple of times, 2 or 3 times i've seen Dream on, but havent seen Bier since server started, anyway... we have no events... sometimes sades are suspended... or some, but some events would atract more ppl, or encourage them. Events hasnt to be mass summoning events, u know? i mena u could do like a pvp event (but player vs player, not mass pvp) or summoning like 5 demons in each town, the first town that downs those demmons will get 10k per player ( its only a suggestion), or I DONT KNOW, we all have to cooperate n start to think like others kinda events. dye events would be nice, not weekly but 1 per month or some.

Something i've been dreaming on its like a sade on mondays, because i dont think wednesday n saturday its enouhg, since 2 weeks ago, nobody its training, i mean NO ONE, we're all afk waiting for wedensay's sade, fridays raidtime n saturday's sade and THATS IT! thats all week.

Are you nutsz iPod? do you pay attention at ALL to what is going on?

There have been 5 events in the last several days.

A PVP event in the arena

Scavenger Hunt Event

2 Zem events

Summons event in both towns

Drunc City Hellclaw Event

Show me another server offering more events than we do. Please

People arent NOT playing bec of lack of events.

they arent playing because the admins announced an update and then didnt follow through on the announcement. Everyone is waiting for this mythical exp increase that may or may not happen.

' date='Sep 14 2007, 01:36 PM' post='194046']

Are you nutsz iPod? do you pay attention at ALL to what is going on?

There have been 5 events in the last several days.

A PVP event in the arena

Scavenger Hunt Event

2 Zem events

Summons event in both towns

Drunc City Hellclaw Event

Show me another server offering more events than we do. Please

People arent NOT playing bec of lack of events.

they arent playing because the admins announced an update and then didnt follow through on the announcement. Everyone is waiting for this mythical exp increase that may or may not happen.

sorry guys im with hunter on this guildmaster is supposed to organize guild hunt for it3nz and gamemasters are suppose to do events whenever they feel it necessary however inconvenient to the players. if your on, your on, if not, oh well, hopefully youll be on for the next event.

no hunter, im sry if i was misunderstood.. i didnt mean by last week... i already thank you many times for that pvp event that i've always wanted... and i still do...

In fact i was sourprised couse of so many events, couse i've not see them since a while... i dont quorrel bout that week... but, im not blaming u, couse u have ur own life, i mean that if they were more actives GM than u, things would be more organized...

The only thing that i would so much love its like a Monday's sade... thats it :)

and do you know the complaints i get when we do have events?

this is a low exp server...players do not want a lot of events and prizes.

and dont say have events without prizes...no one would show up.

I think considering how many players are on, the age of the server, the events offered are perfect for right now.

I honestly do not want a bunch of events.

exp and items should be hard to come by and not just handed out.

The chances of there being event GMs are slim to none. I cant even get my normal GMs to really log in and care right now. Theres just not enough players right now to hold their interest. When this update comes, if it comes, we will re-evaluate. In the meantime, there wont be event GMs

youre stuck with the ones i offer.

and how can you say i misunderstood? you said we have NO events here and that is simply not true.

Even before last week, there were other events offered. and then there was a lot of crying about it too...if you remember go back and read the posts from players whining about the events. that we had too many of them and to stop them

so..we're damned if we do and damned if we dont

yha... now ur saying this i can change my point of veiw. sometimes i odnt remember its a low exp server and exp events should be like a "rare" stuff, i mean ur giving up free exp, thats right, thinking like the way ur saying ur totally right,

Anyway i think it would be nice one more sade, dont u think? because we are all sitting, waiting, wishing for update, n till then we will be like stone chars at wh.

and thats pathetic...