Sign in to follow this  
StarX

Egg System And Priest Class

hi i come from a server where egg system and priest class are part of the hb community..

hope u guys will consider that

egg is something that look exactly like zem however different colour

egg is collected by monster ..

some different eggs are merien eggs, xelima eggs, sun egg, blood egg etc etc

each egg can be eaten or drop like zem

however egg can also be changed into items..

mayb we can have a reboot each 2 weeks

and each time reboot we process the egg and random it..

and diff egg have a list of diff items available.. merien egg could even turn into a red pot.. or even merien shield.. depends on luck..

wut u think?

this idea is used on other server.. im not the first to know

well i know what server u talking since i had been full hero there b4 reset and xp reduce, their ideas is very good but nemesis try always to keep on original helbreath ideas, and we need a good active coder to make that

about the coder side.. i m not a computer geek so i have no idea... but once i heard someone with the name of snoopy081 ..or somethign close to it.. had the whole patch with them.. all u need is to install and make it work..

anyway.. the server i played dont have reduced exp or server reset..

Egg is an idea of Snoopy81 like you said, http://snoopy81.ifrance.com/pages/hb.htm

In my point of view, it's an another way to get rare. It's make player use stated item at the place of bs item, it give the chance of getting stating armor, stated item.

And when gm make an event, giving an egg is good because there is a chance of a certain amount of chance to get an item.

It give, rare like merien, xelima... but also stated item. It it giving just more chance to get rare.

By the way, its more good for the pvp because player got better item for the pvp ;)

i think this is a very good idea and i definitely second the notion. I mean honestly, if we had a working egg system and priest class that WORKS that would be frickin PRO! Entangle is godly and divine revenge is pro. Farjat and sexy plzplzplz!! just think about it because it is good for whole of server, not to mention the reboot would show players that you guys care about the server! :D

Don't think farjat and sexy are going copycat and copying other servers.

It's a nice idea but it just ain't nemesis.