Sign in to follow this  
TDot

Who Do You Think Would Win?

Who Do You Think Would Win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Teams

• Redemption: Kefka, TDot, Cakes, TheGambler, ReaveR
    • Survivors: Dimora, Sylvia, kreke, MilkCow, Lutka

Was having sort of an argument over what guild would win in a 5v5 guild battle back in Helbreath Nemesis 1. Ruutu and I were arguing, Ruutu argued saying Survivors would win, I said Redemption (of course).

So... Redemption Guild vs Survivor Guild, 5v5. Back in Hb Nemesis 1, who do you guys think would have won?

I stand tough behind survivor lines :D.. I think Survivors had best teamwork in neme1.. MilkCow is in that list becouse of his skills, that char he had was 20 charisma support char dont judge him bcause of his eks or sumthing.

Luvs

- Ruutu -

Kefka, TDot, Cakes, TheGambler, ReaveR ez but long

and ive fought Survivors enough to tell u how this would go

first we'd att Lutka he'd run and invis cuz of his 40 vit i believe he had

then we'd go after 1 of the wars not sylvia cuz of her speed most likely kreke cuz of her dmg

so we'd att her till lutka tried to blizz most likely ReaveR cuz he didnt like the guy that much

reaver of course would have IE neckie on so we'd go after Lutka again most likely para'n him

so we'd kill off Lutka while survivors were most likely att'n tdot by this time cuz Milk knew my sets

not realizing that TDot was fast and a vit mage after lutka after the picture we would take out the 2 wars maybe losing 1 of our wars in the process but 4 v 2 just gets all that much ez'r

we'd leave milkcow alone cuz of his dex and vit and just hit sylvia till she died then work on Milk till he died

just a theory but seems about right from all the fights ive done with survivors while they were Elvines

now both of u quit arguin about it

My theory is that Redemption would win. I think Survivors would kill all of my teammates, then I would do what I usually do, play liek pr0, and kill the rest of them 5v1. Then they would raise my hand as champion, and I would rule the world. Yes that's right, the WORLD.

Hmmm

I know that survivors has a good tp..

But acutally with out PFM/AMP, they warent quite good..

So my vote is for Redemption !

Skills hmmmm nooo

Again as i say, with out pfm/amp they warent quite good..

There stuff were okay, DR stuff at lutka with more..

But still redemptions i still believe would be true winners

itenz n stuff r that matters yeh. id vote for our teamwork. but it doesnt matter coz we were/are friendlies and this conversation is meanless :) tho interesting

erm the only guy that realy had items was Kefkarr... lol so i dont know what ITEMS you are talking about =\, my best item was a mp 14 wooden shield.

oh, we bought our items from eBay sardientje sold em there. he duped. ask him he proves this all. (lol i got u).kk cu on monday/tuesday.

ofcourse i duped i got edited packs {Black Grid Gray World Mod}

redem duh

IPB Image

its hot, tight

I honestly dont know why you guys would even think in a fight you'd possibly win against us... sure you prolly had good teamwork in hunts, maybe even when you were all raiding... but as far as im concerned, skillwise, we'd win hands down.

I honestly dont know why you guys would even think in a fight you'd possibly win against us... sure you prolly had good teamwork in hunts, maybe even when you were all raiding... but as far as im concerned, skillwise, we'd win hands down.

totaly agreed !

In a pvp fight 5vs5 i believe that survivors would go down.

They have no acces to do pfm/amp, and they used it a lot.

Even when they attack 1 mage 4vs1, they still pfm/amped ..

redemption win i'm not bias or being unfair because i dont like survidors but frankly speaking redemption is better. By the way i greatly head MilkCow because of 1 damn thing he always says "if MY GUILD didnt transfer to aresden it will be shit" not onli me but many of my japanese friends said it too but we kept it low instead of creating problems.