Sign in to follow this  
torana

Password Fix And More Gms

excuse me if this is in the wrong section.

seeing as admins are about today id like to get their attention to these 2 matters.

pw fix.. speaks for its self..

on the matter of a couple more GM chars .. i realise that the server is quiet and we dont want too many gm chars . in the past i have found that if there is active gm chars online as much as possible then players feel more comfortable and seem to stick around( i feel for them some of the stupid questions the have to answer)

not to mention small events and stuff, really missing hunters efforts in this dept..

any answer would be appreciated.

Guest kay0

More GM's wont do anything. If everyone were to get one friend to join, the server will be packed.

VOTE NEMESIS on the bottom of the fourm page.

Fix the problems. If the admins were active and were fixing the problems, nobody would be leaving.

Nemesis2 will never be a Nemesis1, remeber that. Don't expect everything to be the same. People are scared of changes that's why half the Argenladia guild ran to a new server.

i'm not saying i'm a loyal nemesis member. the hell i'm not i've broken most the rules on the server and been dis-respectful towards people that i now call 'friends'. also i've been banned several times in nemesis1. hehe :)

WELCOMEZSS

I like turtles.

GIVE HUNTER ACCESS ~!~!~#@~!@$@#%@#%

Vote for Nemesis and fix majestics and the Heldenian problem. Also....make the code to open DC portal work so we can have weekend hunts in DC. Thanks and yea vote up

Guest kay0

I alwayz lieked u kev, even wen they all hate u jaja

HEY!!! My mother loves me that's all it matters. :P :P

like my mother told me. "they can hate you but at the end of each day, you will still be you"

People are scared of changes that's why half the Argenladia guild ran to a new server.

eehhhmmm.... no!

-------------------

I saw Scat today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes! Scat!!

I dont know how he can remember his pw :P

then why bunch of em did go to Alkon?

1- Oh, he sayed Argelandia's members were scared of big changes and they joinned another server. Is that server DIFERENT than nemesis? NO, it is the SAME server with only a diferent lvl cap. (same stats, drop rate, exp, w/e)

2-Bunch of them? Argenlandia was the bigest guild ever at nemesis. As far as i know only 3 members are PLAYING there. The rest Quit playing hb or they are here.

3-Stop sucking c0cks.