Sign in to follow this  
wutafreek

Full Hero Blizz Mage In Elv

need me to name the mame chars they use?

god father guild have been using these chars as spys /lamers for agers...

funny thing was they say ... lol its not even 80 lvl ..( theres a few of them ). ooo they think we are stupid .. lame all ur eks b4 80 lvl then grab some levels ... kaplow full hero.....

shame on damination for hanging with these guys ... 8-)

really i dont care ........ lame all u want just makes u more fun to pvp ..

first, none in godfather have lamed 1 ek, expect this Hermione, we talked about him like 2 months ago, and he still have full hero.. yes he is a lamer, and he is in old godfather guild, he is not from argentina like 99% of godfather guild.... i didnt ban him from guild, coz i never saw him ON.

Respect

LaKi

Where is the proof he lamed?

I dont have access to logs and cant check this myself....Show me something and I'll take action.

idk if this will help much but...

Hermoine is Shadowrain... if you look at previous posts Shadow was also accused of lamming

I happen to know him so be fair :o

' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:43 AM' post='192227']

Where is the proof he lamed?

I dont have access to logs and cant check this myself....Show me something and I'll take action.

I haven't seen any hard proof (though I vaguely remember a topic showing her possibly laming a while back), but it seems extremely unlikely that Hermione has gotten full hero legitimately, because A. I almost NEVER see her in PL where she claims to have gotten all her eks except when she was lvling in CGs with a warrior about a month or so ago (unless she got FH during the 2 weeks I was gone), and B. From everything I've heard from other players, she can't aim blizz very well at all.

You can blow off my first reason by saying she raided Aresden a ton, and I can't say anything to that, except that she claimed to have "killed mass noobs in PL." She could just be raiding at different times than me, but I'm not sure. The second reason you can blow off if you've actually seen her fighting well, and I can't say anything to that, because I've never seen her fighting in PL. I'm just going by what I've heard on the second reason.

Anyways, one of the main points of this topic was to bring it to the Sexy and farjat's attentions, so they could check if she really has lamed or not, seeing as I have no real proof, just speculation.

Sexy and farjat just got back...i dont see them really having time to check logs for EK lamers.

Maybe im wrong...but if any of you have REAL proof about Hermoine laming...pls post it.

The fact that she has gotten over 850 eks in less than 2 months, on a server where there are like 30 different people active during the whole day proves that she lamed them.

Account banned

She can apply to have her character back. It will be completely wiped of all items, EKs, majestics, hero items