Sign in to follow this  
Speedealer

Maby Try Things A Different Way

Would it hurt so much to run a server with the options tuned slightly more towards what the average player wants (even tho a pro player knows current settings are cool) just to raise the server population. i mean u gm people and hardcore players might wana argue the points of how max lvl 140/low exp are better etc. but in the end of the day i think its a worthy sacrifice to give the noobs some more lvls if the amount of players raises for it. since this game realy needs people for it to be worthwhile and i think it should hold a higher priority than keepin low exp in attempt to train up the nub players with some skills lol. its obvious the hb players are still out there its just whether your server offers what they want. and the majority dont have time for a full on 1x everything hbserver.

Discussed over and over and over and over. The fact is exp is not changing because there is noone around that wants to/currently cares enough/has the power to change it.

make it high exp lv 140, then alot of ppl would come back, no one likes grinding :), i mean for some games grinding is ok, but i wouldn't want to grind in a private server. Like there's no reassurance that all the hardworked i put in my character wont get deleted or something, if the owner gets bored of running it. Made a mistake in nemesis 1 :P