Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Leaving

Ok I guess it's time for me to say good bye to nemesis and move on to somewhere else...

Maybe if server starts wake up again, problems getting fixed, ppl start coming back maybe I will come back too, but at the moment it doesnt look like that would happen anytime soon.

So thank you for these 2 years in this server, it had it's good and bad moments, but overall I've had alot fun playing nemesis... I have had possibility to get known so many cool guys, and I'm not going to list them up, coz that list would be looooooooong....

There is anyways 1 guy i wanna list up... Hunter thank you for trying to keep up fun in server, thank you for listening all that crap from many fcking a**hole players.. thank you for events, thank you for all of your actions you have done for server, from all of those good guys I have met here you are the one I will remember when I'm 90 years old and telling about this game, to my grandsons while they r playing some 4D mind simulator games.

FAREWELL

- Ruutu / ~Silent~

lol, is it cuz you droped your hp anch war axe to anger?? o well :blink:

later ruutu have fun with whatever you move on to.

hay side Q, was your char from nem 1 ever unbanned before the reset?

and another 1 leaves :(

I wonder how many more will leave before someone does something.

Well i can say..

Me and Silent and Zoro

Has start playing at a new server, that looks like nemesis..

I can garenti that we will be back, when problems in nemesis will be fixed ..

I will login some time in Nemesis, and say hi to all..

Until that time, farewell !

When nemesis becomes the old Nemesis again, *dont see that happening* ill come back. Helbreath will still be one of my favorite games, for it's pvp system

Nemi will get beter im sure Sexy wont stay away forever she will fix im sure

Until that, Ill stay away =D.. but Ima log in to say Hai to u sometimes.

Ok I guess it's time for me to say good bye to nemesis and move on to somewhere else...

Maybe if server starts wake up again, problems getting fixed, ppl start coming back maybe I will come back too, but at the moment it doesnt look like that would happen anytime soon.

So thank you for these 2 years in this server, it had it's good and bad moments, but overall I've had alot fun playing nemesis... I have had possibility to get known so many cool guys, and I'm not going to list them up, coz that list would be looooooooong....

There is anyways 1 guy i wanna list up... Hunter thank you for trying to keep up fun in server, thank you for listening all that crap from many fcking a**hole players.. thank you for events, thank you for all of your actions you have done for server, from all of those good guys I have met here you are the one I will remember when I'm 90 years old and telling about this game, to my grandsons while they r playing some 4D mind simulator games.

FAREWELL

- Ruutu / ~Silent~

if u wanna leave so *censored*ing leave .. !!

dont post a post in forum cuz nobody fcking care u leaving !

This is also a reason why some of old players don't like to play anymore. One word: Idiot!

if any1 wnna post whatever he likes... then be it... dont insult him for no reason Dark kiddo

Farewell Ruutu... thanks for ur eks :D

Actually im quite happy people are posting that they are leaving, its a sign to Sexy to get her arse into gear.

Helbreath will still be one of my favorite games, for it's pvp system

i dont know who you are but i agree. pvp and the people i still raid/hunt/bull$h!- with on the server.