Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Lorraine-give Me Access Please

It makes no sense....

Someone who is here...and active needs access to address player concerns. They have waited for months to get pw changes. Just set it up like before and give me access.

Maybe she's to busy to come to the forums, you should try emailing her. But yea they should had given you access a long time ago.

PLEASE SEXY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! SAVE US, AND GIVE HUNTER ACCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tottaly agree, lol hunter may not know a hell of alot about coding but he can sure change some things with this server by doing basic things like pw recs and stuff..give access pliz

Yeah , maybe send her this link !!

Password function is REALLY needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill add another PLEASE and my support for Hunter .. :excl: :excl: :excl:

Lol beggerz! Anyways, I support this thing too :blush:

Hunter could do basic stuff with it to keep this server alive. Now, no wonder how ppl are dissappearing.

100% agree with all of you guys.

PS: hai dimora!

Between colox and i we know enough, and know enough people to be able to fix basic, minor issues.

Cast bug damages small stuff..and pw recovery..ability to check logs when needed to verify stolen stuff.

I dont care if its me...but just give it to SOMEONE who is active and wants to make things here work.

-.- I definitely hope u take action lorraine, and gove acces to Hunter or some1 active who could take care of these things... I love this server and ppl playing it and I deeply hope that some1 can get acces and start solving problems.

P.S. Hi Dimora, come ingame we miss u =D

I'm hoping your wrong, :( what I'm hoping for when she does her major fixes to the server she will then give him access if not im worried he might leave for good and that would be a tragedy.

As to the Master[GM] post of course a Mother will be concered what others think of her son and read it, over everything else as I would. Trash talking people never has or will be the best way to deal with things, compromise and understanding wins the day!

I agree Giggles...and I compromised,negotiated,and was reasonable the first 15 times stuff went down.

Both farjat and i have run out of patience.