Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Recruit Some Friends

Recruit some friends! Let's try and boost our in game players numbers. Do what you can to bring some people to the server. If we reach 150 players in game, we will have a a HUGE stone event on BI. Meriens, Zems, and Xelimas

DO YOUR PART and recruit someone today!

I was looking at the server toplists and I don't think we are anywhere near the top on any of them anymore. Those are a major way of brining in players and im sure if people saw it we would have alot more new people.

been there done that

hehe wutafreek got me here and i brought several ppl, good thing all but 1 have stayed. :)

Ive told about 10 of my mates who used to play Helbreath but none can be stuffed playing unless the EXP is changed.

Guest Goldfinger

Ive told about 10 of my mates who used to play Helbreath but none can be stuffed playing unless the EXP is changed.

never gonna happen and also brought my bro and irl friend on this server, maybe 1 more but he stays doubtfull cause he never pld it before and plays atm some newer games :x

never gonna happen and also brought my bro and irl friend on this server, maybe 1 more but he stays doubtfull cause he never pld it before and plays atm some newer games :x

That remains to be seen. When Loraine gets back im sure there are going to be some serious talks about it (as was discussed by Hunter in a previous thread). And we seriously need change.

we'll see... but till the moment we got to remain still n play... couse its unfair for players who r lvling hard n, beleave me, its hard to reach that 140 lvls.... however, the top lvlers from elvine had left, some are from STD and the others form Hwarang... which i dun know why... but they'r left... the only player above 120+ is SG(ZaI) who is 139. And KissMeBaby (who i didnt see him any more :wacko: )

I dont think any player from elvine has a higher lvl form 120... IF no one else had 1, maybe the only solution is to brake your back reaching 120 n rising exp from 120 to 140.... And give some extra prize those who have more lvl (like 1 zem every 5 lvls :P )...

I dun know.... its just an idea... but for me i hope it stay low exp server... but the fact is that rasing the exp will bring more ppl.... so... if it that the solution count with me... :lol: :)

whatever, if nothing then we get update and no more bugs i still be happy :D exp raise would be nais tho ;)

I don't like hearing the excuse, "people worked hard to lvl to 140, they can't change it." Sure they can! All you gotta do is change the source around, access some dataz and iz dun.

Don't forget, a lot of us lost more than just one/two months worth of work in the wipe :)

But it's up to farjat. I, personally, would love to see the exp get raised. If it doesn't, I'll eventually just lvl slowly by slowly jaja.

k i dun talkz, ty for listen i luv u bai

hmm....

tried asking around to see the level or interest in those around me.

Feels like I got pwned by stupid Burning Crusades

fine by me...

but i thought u create a thread talking about that... dont u??

Yes.... i dont like the low exp...i never DID. I wanted the exp to stay the same as nemesis 1.

I feel if people want low exp they will go to USA or international. They come to a priv server because they want FAST exp and are sick and tired of the grind of leveling a new a character.

But...I AM NOT the owner and i dont make those decisions. Farjat and Sexy do and they want low experience.

I dont play USA cause I don't want to start so far down the ladder. Here we're all kinda at the same stage so its good for now.

I am honestly kinda likeing the low xp the thing that I forsee hurting things is the level 140 cap which really cuts out most of the higher end of the game. aka angels, quests for dk armor, and the challenge of trying to conqure the appoc maps.

The lower xp gives more time to ek at the good levels better run on the quests... and of course makes the game feel like it can last longer, though the grind is something that grates some players. that can be fixed by the admins by adding more quests, higher xp maps and such.

Over all now is a great time to get in on the server it can only get better from here.

I am honestly kinda likeing the low xp the thing that I forsee hurting things is the level 140 cap which really cuts out most of the higher end of the game. aka angels, quests for dk armor, and the challenge of trying to conqure the appoc maps.

The lower xp gives more time to ek at the good levels better run on the quests... and of course makes the game feel like it can last longer, though the grind is something that grates some players. that can be fixed by the admins by adding more quests, higher xp maps and such.

Over all now is a great time to get in on the server it can only get better from here.

agree

I totally agree with you..

And for you Hun... maybe there are some who cannnot afford usa server... like me..

i think its 10 dollars a month, here in arg are like 40 $ which i dun have to spend on that , but i like a low x server...

But anyway... as u said, im not the owner and i cant decide anything... and ill play it even in i disagree with the desicions...cause i like this server, the staff, n all the things among it...

low exp is fun only if there are alot of players

like hb int beta

low exp with no one to play with isnt so fun..

unfortunately it looks like most people can only hold interest in high exp

more people to play with is better in a mmorpg

I keep saying to you guys to give it some time, do some advertising, and people will come. I've seen several more new elvines around town, but no idea about ares.

Once the bugs get fixed, we'll probably get more older players around here too. :D

hi guys. u seriously gotta remember that there are no players in this server when its summer time. im sure that in late august there will be a change and everyone that stopped playing during summer will return back to this fantastic game. including me ;). see ya in late august !! dont worry, summer time is the best time to get advantage to other players because now theres plenty of time and places to get exp & items and to get sharp when summer ends.

cya!