Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

White-rose - Wanna Lame Ek !

Done anything?

Hes asking for me to lame?

And he want to lame to, and he gives me some things?

Omg stupid man ...

You don't know anything about this..

KEEP YOUR WRITING AWAY FROM HERE.!

lol youre a moron

you want to ban a guy for asking to lame when he hasnt actually lamed for all we know

what an idiotic assumption...he could be doing what he said and testing you or he could be joking

you cant ban someone with no proof...screens of a convo arent grounds for a ban

you havnt done anything? yes you have.

you made stupid and moronic accusations against Zeus and you annoyed the shit out of him

dumbass punk

WuttaFreak or what ever your name is when I said " wanna make a deal" , well thats the whole thing about getting you thinking in your head...your woundering should I or shouldnt I right? thats where you u figure out in your head the choice....thats makes it not notice-able that im doing a profile....and anywas hunter[GM] said"no for profiling on ppl gm's are more then capable"...Thank All

I'm tirred of retards like Doom and you white rose..

You guys have joined my /tooff

Hunter do what ever you want, i don't care with this anymore !

Close thread

White Rose, you said you were doing profiling under instructions of Bier, or another GM. Hunter is the head GM and the only one in game and he doesnt know what you were doing, and doesnt approve of you "profiling" for GMs. So why were you doing it? Just for fun?

Either way, these screen shots dont prove anything, its not like you can tell if people are joking or sarcastic all the time. Untill logs are checked we wont know. Mirai stop posting this BAN BAN BAN crap and /tooff ... Who cares?

Some things... this thread is not for fighting, if u wanna argue then go to Off-topic section... and Mirai, they'r right, that screen doesn't show anything else than a simple assumption...

I dont like that White-Rose, myself, couse she's a sh!t talker, always spamming on global things and ended up runing or recalling, but anyway, they can't do anything about that...

And the whole deal of profiling chars? WTF is that? who do you think you are?? U think u r like some spy from the CIA looking for some lamme chars?? If some admin let us know your real situatuion, then ill leave u alone... if not... dont bother any1 again...

Well Everyone Im White-Rose :) ....And Im not going to say that I didnt ask but, lets be serious here. Ive been playing hb since it stared. I have never lamed....I might have asked....but doesnt mean that I have.....And Im okay with Hunter[GM], or even any [GM] to check my logs :D ....cuz I dont lame at all....And to tell you the truth, if he would have said yes to laming...I still wouldnt have. The reason why I asked was becuase I was doing report on ever person in game...then sending to Bier[GM]. Dont believe me thats your fault :) . But long story short, Hunter[GM] or Bier[GM] I didnt lame, it's not my thing I was just testing ppl and getting a profile on them. The reason I was making a profile on ppl was to try to help the GM's out :D ...I may not be GM but Im sure close to being a GM....thx GM's for reading this and I PROMISE you that I didnt LAME!!!!!Laming is for ppl that cant play, and I can play. And for ppl out there that say im not close to GM at all, I was recommended by Bier[GM] to Sexy[GM].....Thank-All I LOVE YOU ALL.....P.S ALL HB STAFF YOUR THE BEST. :D :D :D

I bet you took SS from that chat... right? If you were "testing" the players and wanted to "report" them.

Guest Bak

wow i t look like a load of hors shit to me y not banhim for a week stating he doing gm work and for just thinking of lameing the ss sho it week ban warning and new ss and he gone

:excl:

wow more whine from doom thenever good one but your all failing to miss the big point hunter said he look into it so SHUT THE *censored* UP (PEEP)S HE GOT ITWHINE CHILDREN OMG

Guest Chubaka

i think Mirai is an annoying *censored*

youre not as cool as you think you are

just stfu already you cant drop it

stop screaming out ban ban ban..you always trying to mess with other ppl...same with that Zeus guy..all you succeeded in was annoying the shit out of an innocent player

you arent the fking police

drop it and dont ever respond again

i hope they ban you for being a nuisance

lol yeah where? show please mr. forum police

talk about an annoying *censored*

what i see is you whining and nosing around in everyone elses business so fck off

you annoy the shit out of people who havnt done anything and what you say doesnt mean shit

lol youre a moron

you want to ban a guy for asking to lame when he hasnt actually lamed for all we know

what an idiotic assumption...he could be doing what he said and testing you or he could be joking

you made stupid and moronic accusations against Zeus and you annoyed the shit out of him

dumbass punk

Love u men :D Ur da men :D

Guest bateador

i think Mirai is an annoying *censored*

youre not as cool as you think you are

just stfu already you cant drop it

stop screaming out ban ban ban..you always trying to mess with other ppl...same with that Zeus guy..all you succeeded in was annoying the shit out of an innocent player

you arent the fking police

drop it and dont ever respond again

i hope they ban you for being a nuisance

lol yeah where? show please mr. forum police

talk about an annoying *censored*

what i see is you whining and nosing around in everyone elses business so fck off

you annoy the shit out of people who havnt done anything and what you say doesnt mean shit

lol youre a moron

dumbass punk

Love u men :D Ur da men :D

First time i agree with "Doom"

Amanda/Jasper/Mirai Stop being so annoying all the time u make 102030 topics about what u think a player is doing or what you think he will.Stop!!!!Show ss of someone actually lamming, someone using hack or killing monsters with one hit or dont do any post at all!!!!!

Dunno... Mirais intention are good... he just wanna play a game with no problems, hackers, lamming etc server, as we all do... and thanks to ppl like him we can enjoy something like this....

If ppl didnt care about nothing, youll see players using all types of hacks and all fh in a week... (like KBS btw :P )

Anyway... i dont think thats a good way of saying shes a lammer n say "have fun with him hun" though... there r other ways of let admins know...

Guest Chubaka

Nemesis dont need this type of post. The stuff is on all day so is better to talk with they instead of make a post here and all saw it. This looks like he want to kiss some *censored* :D

ya ese pibe no tiene medios de ekear es muy sonso, ja se me recalio 2 veces en pvp y eso que es casi 20 lvls+; sry siempre soy el colgado que habla en espa?ol :P... we soy asi de pt :)

ni lammeando mata algo ese :)

white rose your a really bad lier. you are obviously looking for people to lame. you have a crappy cover story. i guess you can say you learned that most people arent as stupid as you hoped.

Well Everyone Im White-Rose :) ....And Im not going to say that I didnt ask but, lets be serious here. Ive been playing hb since it stared. I have never lamed....I might have asked....but doesnt mean that I have.....And Im okay with Hunter[GM], or even any [GM] to check my logs :D ....cuz I dont lame at all....And to tell you the truth, if he would have said yes to laming...I still wouldnt have. The reason why I asked was becuase I was doing report on ever person in game...then sending to Bier[GM]. Dont believe me thats your fault :) . But long story short, Hunter[GM] or Bier[GM] I didnt lame, it's not my thing I was just testing ppl and getting a profile on them. The reason I was making a profile on ppl was to try to help the GM's out :D ...I may not be GM but Im sure close to being a GM....thx GM's for reading this and I PROMISE you that I didnt LAME!!!!!Laming is for ppl that cant play, and I can play. And for ppl out there that say im not close to GM at all, I was recommended by Bier[GM] to Sexy[GM].....Thank-All I LOVE YOU ALL.....P.S ALL HB STAFF YOUR THE BEST. :D :D :D

u didnt played it since its started u only 13 and its started before like 15 years and u still didnt get out from mom stomick and u are lamer u stole all my items and u sayed u will give me back and u didnt !

Aealy(2)