Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

White-rose - Wanna Lame Ek !

Well i were speaking with giggles (FAT CHICK XD) J/k, and she said i should report, so that i did. (:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Have fun with him Hunter (:

Proove that he isnt joking.

true

you can go in game and say whatever you want doesnt mean you will or even have acted on it

what are you gonna punish him for? conspiracy to lame?

Well Everyone Im White-Rose :) ....And Im not going to say that I didnt ask but, lets be serious here. Ive been playing hb since it stared. I have never lamed....I might have asked....but doesnt mean that I have.....And Im okay with Hunter[GM], or even any [GM] to check my logs :D ....cuz I dont lame at all....And to tell you the truth, if he would have said yes to laming...I still wouldnt have. The reason why I asked was becuase I was doing report on ever person in game...then sending to Bier[GM]. Dont believe me thats your fault :) . But long story short, Hunter[GM] or Bier[GM] I didnt lame, it's not my thing I was just testing ppl and getting a profile on them. The reason I was making a profile on ppl was to try to help the GM's out :D ...I may not be GM but Im sure close to being a GM....thx GM's for reading this and I PROMISE you that I didnt LAME!!!!!Laming is for ppl that cant play, and I can play. And for ppl out there that say im not close to GM at all, I was recommended by Bier[GM] to Sexy[GM].....Thank-All I LOVE YOU ALL.....P.S ALL HB STAFF YOUR THE BEST. :D :D :D

Rose has always seemed like a pretty honest player to me, I believe him but we'll see what the logs say.

honest? she told me to pvp, we start fighting then she call "Girl" to help... she's a nood, girl too lol.

Well Everyone Im White-Rose :) ....And Im not going to say that I didnt ask but, lets be serious here. Ive been playing hb since it stared. I have never lamed....I might have asked....but doesnt mean that I have.....And Im okay with Hunter[GM], or even any [GM] to check my logs :D ....cuz I dont lame at all....And to tell you the truth, if he would have said yes to laming...I still wouldnt have. The reason why I asked was becuase I was doing report on ever person in game...then sending to Bier[GM]. Dont believe me thats your fault :) . But long story short, Hunter[GM] or Bier[GM] I didnt lame, it's not my thing I was just testing ppl and getting a profile on them. The reason I was making a profile on ppl was to try to help the GM's out :D ...I may not be GM but Im sure close to being a GM....thx GM's for reading this and I PROMISE you that I didnt LAME!!!!!Laming is for ppl that cant play, and I can play. And for ppl out there that say im not close to GM at all, I was recommended by Bier[GM] to Sexy[GM].....Thank-All I LOVE YOU ALL.....P.S ALL HB STAFF YOUR THE BEST. :D :D :D

kissing some butts?? :lol:

I wouldnt like to have a GM like u though.... :wacko:

And Laki is right... STOP RECALLING! :sleep:

Logs will be checked on this player. I cant give you a time when...all depends on how quickly farjat can get to it, but I promise you, if he has been laming, he will be punished.

As you know, we can't and dont ban from ss's. We use the logs, which cant lie, joke or deceive.

I bet you took SS from that chat... right? If you were "testing" the players and wanted to "report" them.

We do not need players testing other players. So whatever youre doing...stop now. The GM staff is more than capable enough of handling things without the unsolicited assistance of players.

Alrighty everyone im White-Rose, but Hunter[GM] I understand you now, your more then capable to find things out or, get the job done, so I will stop with that. And Hunter[GM] or Farjat[GM] who ever is checking my logs, I only have 3 eks count and I got those in a sade. 1 ek was a mage(sade, killed in ares), 2nd warrior (sade In elv), 3rd warriors ( same sade diffrent guy in elv)...well if I can name the ppl I killed I think thats pretty good. :) ...but yea I dont lame, and when im "NOT GUILTY" I be get a ipoligey I think??????? :D :D :D

Stupid pathetic reasons.. !!!

You wantet to lame, and thats it !

He should be banned, he wantet to lame..

The logs shows for 2 days, he keeps asking me, that i wanna lame ek with him.

Even like wutafreek said, he got screens to where hes asking..

HE SHOULD BE BANNED !

New pics to add..

From one of my friends..

Iz funny, difrent char, but asking about the same, and hes doing a report?

Omg.. BAN HIM !!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Mira when you put tho's pic's up there of me, you just proved that i was doing a profile, when i said" what kinda person are u in this game" then I asked if you lame, then i said myself that I was doing profile on everyone....sosososo lol

:)

Mira when you put tho's pic's up there of me, you just proved that i was doing a profile, when i said" what kinda person are u in this game" then I asked if you lame, then i said myself that I was doing profile on everyone....sosososo lol

:)

Yet the whole "u wanna make a deal?" thing makes it sound very much like you want to lame.

i think Mirai is an annoying *censored*

youre not as cool as you think you are

just stfu already you cant drop it

stop screaming out ban ban ban..you always trying to mess with other ppl...same with that Zeus guy..all you succeeded in was annoying the shit out of an innocent player

you arent the fking police

drop it and dont ever respond again

i hope they ban you for being a nuisance

lol yeah where? show please mr. forum police

talk about an annoying *censored*

what i see is you whining and nosing around in everyone elses business so fck off

you annoy the shit out of people who havnt done anything and what you say doesnt mean shit