Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

The Server Is Going To Be Fine

I have spoken to Lorraine...she is going through a very hard time, professionally and personally. I'm not going to say anymore than that on the subject because it is her private business but she needs some more time to get things straight and then we will be releasing an update.

Farjat is disgusted over the behavior of MasterGM while lorraine was away. He took advantage.

I have banned his GM and player accounts.

Just when things look the darkest, I want you all to know, we are going to be fine. We have a nice BIG update coming that I know will please you all.

The GMs who have stayed and want to work, will be helping us get back to normal. The GMs who have not logged in and communicated with us, will not have a GM job to come back to.

We will have a long, open discussion about raising the experience level and see where we want to go with that.

So...hang in there. The server is not dead, as so many people like to say. There are about 60+ players in game, who are dedicated and serious about playing here and we are serious about giving you an enjoyable playing experience.

about the recent forum suspensions....bans...moved topics, etc. Someting that started out between me and one other person, snowballed into something else when others got involved. In my efforts to squash the ugliness, I created more ugliness. I still do not see the reason why we need to provide a place for players who dont play here, to come here and comment negatively on anything about this server. If you dont play here, I really dont care what you think. No one asked for your opinion, advice, help, support, or commentary. When I see post after post regarding another server, it pisses me off. Go over there and discuss your levels, your items, what town you belong to and what items you have. I dont care and i dont think the other Nemesis players do either. So, its back to the old adage....if you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Feedback from our active players is always welcome...as long as it is phrased in the appropriate way and is constructive criticism. No one here gets a pay check. We - the admins and GMs- do what we do here for 0 money. We ask nothing in return but some basic common courtesy and respect. If you can't handle that, then just dont post.

Nemesis has been through a lot of changes recently. But one fact remains..we are still the oldest, longest lasting private helbreath server. And we aren't going anywhere.

Let's play

H

Guest bateador

You are convince that you did something right, well we dont thing like you, we cant change the fact that you have the last word, wrong or right.So the things are like this, the only thing we can do is keep ours heads down and wish the best for the server although it dont need it and there are very good news, we will keep helping in what we can like we were and we still doing beleave it or not.Cyas.

PD:MasterGM is the son of lorraine?

Those are great News.

About the last issues... is pointless to argue, we will not have an agreement (i dont know if it is the indicated word).

I only want to say that even if we didnt play at the test mode or if we are not playing at the moment, we have been allways here helping or making productive posts. At general section or Help section from Neme 1 & 2.

I understand that nobody asked to our opinions, suggestions or help... but we do it because we want and we still wish the best for this server. I will still do it to the day than any forum admin post or send me a PM saying: "Please, dont post anymore".

PD: As i posted a coupple of times at the Argenlandia private section from neme 2, i will back someday... im waiting to Piyo. She will buy a new computer some day.

Hi H

It's great news to hear, and sad for Lorraine, i'd hope shes okay ...

I'm glad the server is fine, and the new update, will be a huge thing for nemesis 2 !!

Nice to see they havent left us alone :)

GL to all of you !

Awesome, people will always be around and hardcores will always join the server and stay around.

I think around the same time last year the server numbers were about the same and people are just jaded from the growth nemesis experienced at the end of last year/beginning of this year.

Admins can take as much time as they want, I don't think anyone has any real serious issues with the server (barring exp and cast bug) and we can live with those.

elguason

You are always welcome to post on this forum. You are a helpful, productive member who doesn't take cheap oppprtunities to bash, is fair, level headed and knows how to express a thought without it being insulting or offensive to someone else.

' date='Jun 29 2007, 06:37 AM' post='190394']

elguason

You are always welcome to post on this forum. You are a helpful, productive member who doesn't take cheap oppprtunities to bash, is fair, level headed and knows how to express a thought without it being insulting or offensive to someone else.

totaly agree

I alplaude u Hun.. n Farjat n Sexy

:wub:

thanks so much

But i only have 1 thing remaining... wiht u hun...

CAN I PVP U WITH JUSTICE? :D :D :D

I alplaude u Hun.. n Farjat n Sexy

:wub:

thanks so much

But i only have 1 thing remaining... wiht u hun...

CAN I PVP U WITH JUSTICE? :D :D :D

I havent leveled him at all :unsure: but sure...why not!

im iPod... im pl rider... so not more than 120...

u must see me at clop events :lol:

whisp me and well have an appointment!

Beri nais good to see the admins getting back to business :D! im so happy hopefully exp raise and we can have a great server! :lol:

Good to know I have a break between school and work and am leveling an elvine warrior now. I dont mind waiting for things to be fixed. Its a free server. Just let us know whats going on.

And I love the fact that most of the whingers, complainers are gone.

sup guys.. look like something happen in here..

im sorry cant join u guys. because i have running my own business now days.

i hope one day ill be joining back nemesis.

good luck and all the best my dear friend

EDITED:

I have spoken to Lorraine...she is going through a very hard time, professionally and personally. I'm not going to say anymore than that on the subject because it is her private business but she needs some more time to get things straight and then we will be releasing an update.

Just when things look the darkest, I want you all to know, we are going to be fine. We have a nice BIG update coming that I know will please you all.

We will have a long, open discussion about raising the experience level and see where we want to go with that.

So...hang in there. The server is not dead, as so many people like to say. There are about 60+ players in game, who are dedicated and serious about playing here and we are serious about giving you an enjoyable playing experience.

Nemesis has been through a lot of changes recently. But one fact remains..we are still the oldest, longest lasting private helbreath server. And we aren't going anywhere.

hi :wub:

Nemesis was my first and only server for a very long time. Now that Ive been around some other servers, i can tell for sure that Nemesis was, is and will be one of the most reliable (or wtv) servers ever.

If the exp is rised u can start counting me in :)

Hope Sexy gets better..

Ill be around forums to see what will happen with this. Bye B)

Guest Goldfinger

i'd like the idea where we're going to; server update and actually what i really want to say is that although we have our disagreements from time, i really like it that there still are GM's that also post in the general forums. I've been on alot of servers and all the others didn't let us know anything about servermodifications or updates, fixes that might happen.

and like torana said we need that pwchange real bad, had some prob in our guild and can only be fixed with that :x

Greetz

I totally understand and agree.... several players have asked for this to be fixed as soon as possible.

People have disagreements and need their pw changed... NOW.