Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

Hax0r Spotted

Hi menz

Hunter have a look at this

He killed rupolph with 1 hit, and he didnt even have fast speed attack.

I were watching him awhile..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Take action plz

ok... I entered the account and there was nothing strange here. Maybe you saw the last hit of several attempts? the account was in order, stats were normal. Ill talk to him later.

I doubt anyone can do 1-hit hacks on Nemesis....

Agree...

That player would be killing Trolls, Giant Plants, etc if he could have that kind of hack (Wich doesnt exist).

After what i saw he hit with flame 3-4 times. (around 10-18 dmg each time), and then he took the that weapon, and hit 1 time, and killed.

He did that (only with that weapon) on clay golems to.

He never anwsered me about using hax.

He runned away from me, when i were in screen..

Anyways thanks for the action H

Hmm makes me wonder if the guys stats and damages are normal do certian monsters have for lack of a better phrase alregies to certian weapons... a lesser weapon then the flam causes a killing blow to certian monsters... had an idea like that once where a monster would take damage and soak it like a fiend with the big weapons and fold when hit with a dagger, or would soak blizzards like no tommarow and crumple with a magic missile. But I dont think that weak strike monsters are programed here yet. Think it is time to test a falchon/flamurge combo.

After what i saw he hit with flame 3-4 times. (around 10-18 dmg each time), and then he took the that weapon, and hit 1 time, and killed.

He did that (only with that weapon) on clay golems to.

He never anwsered me about using hax.

He runned away from me, when i were in screen..

Anyways thanks for the action H

Perhaps he does 3-4 hits with flam and then he does the last hit with an Exp 20 Sword.

I dont remember wich swords could be dropped by Mobs (exp 20 stat), but there are swords that looks like as Falchion when you equip it on your char... for example the Scimitar.

If he run away from you when you see him, may be is because you are ARES and he is ELV.

Still looks strange that he made a -40 damage hit with that kind of sword on a Rudolph.

But I dont believe there are any Hacks that enable you to hit a lot or like a power ring, IF it exists then you should see a "Critical" damage and not "40" or "37"

I took those pictures yesterday.

Now i see him in wh:

IPB Image

Hes now around 100+.

Ya it might be possible, if you played 24/7,

IPB Image

IPB Image

I were wondering..

Maybe he had a lot of dex ya.

He did 13 lvls?

But now he has a hammer (I havent seen him hit with the hammer, but lets say he has Full swing)

How did 39 points, do that he hits slow with falchon and flame, to have Full swing with hammer?

Okay he has Full swing, but low dex ..

So i don't understand anything about this ..?

I talked with Khelben in private, does monsters has a form for alegies for weapons ?

Like WW doesent like silver, then rudolpfs don't like falcons ?

He didnt have 100% longsword there..

And he didnt use crit. .

Ok...i have received a complaint. He wants the harassment to stop. He gave me access to his account to check items, stats when asked.

The speculation is over

Its not impossible to get fs str in that amt of time. nothing shown here is not possible. so let's leave it at that.