Sign in to follow this  
Dark-Demon

Idea For Gms

I know some servers have this feature and farjat can scan the hp of large monsters.

Do you know the command? I can try it and see if it works. Unless it has to be added in at the server end....then forget it. Not much hope of it being added.

scan is a spell in other rpgs, dont know any hb servers with it but it sounds like a good idea for a low level spell when you think about it... may hap help fill the almost empty circle I . I defently will think about adding it to my wish list.

scan is a spell in other rpgs, dont know any hb servers with it but it sounds like a good idea for a low level spell when you think about it... may hap help fill the almost empty circle I . I defently will think about adding it to my wish list.

You obviously haven't played many other (max lvl 250+) servers. ;) Nearly all the ones I've been on have had scan as a player spell.

Hunter, I'll try asking around to find out if its a server edit or command that can be used and let ya know.

Im pretty certain it is a server edited spell/command. Would be cool to add. IVe played servers that had it and its like a circle 4 spell i think? maybe 5