Sign in to follow this  
Guest DarkerEvil

This Server Needs...

Guest DarkerEvil

This server needs more active GM's and better advertising to get new players interested. If server continues as it has been we are doomed. Although leveling is easier than ever because I don't have an elvine jumping me every 5 minutes.

I agree on both, but as for more active GMs, I believe that one of them stated he would be more active once most of the problems are fixed.

As for advertising, TELL YOUR FRIENDS! :D

I agree on both, but as for more active GMs, I believe that one of them stated he would be more active once most of the problems are fixed.

My friends dont want to play a server that has normal exp. After playing for 6+ years i dont think a whole lot of people can actually be bothered leveling.

Guest DarkerEvil

The exp really isn't that bad normal.. I don't play that much and I am lvl 135. It is making use of the time that you are on. I do think the server should be lvl 180 and dk with the strip rate though. bbh strips knight way to easily.

I would tell my friends to play.. but my only friend that plays and games is already playing server. When I start college again I think I will post flyers about the server and try to get people to play that way.

The exp is fine for some, but i know a few people here and myself included have played HBUSA or HBINT and have maxxed a charachter there (if not more than 1), and have played for up to if not more 5/6 years. After playing this game for that period of time and constantly leveling, and changing servers and having to start all over again, there comes a point where you just say OH F*CK THIS! I think a lot of people have come to that point and really cant be bothered playing, whenever im online im mining because i dont have the patience to sit in a pit and train for 2 hours to get 1 level at lvl 90 anymore.

DarkerEvil: up the max level to level 180, see how many people stick around then. If you hadnt noticed there are hardly any people playing now. And back to your first post, about having more active gms.

Whaht point is there having more active GMS if theres noone playing? Admins need to have a hard look at what they are doing here, why was Nemesis 1 so popular? and why is Nemesis 2 deserted?

My friends dont want to play a server that has normal exp. After playing for 6+ years i dont think a whole lot of people can actually be bothered leveling.

agree 100%..most of ppl left server for low xp and bugs.. we dont have time to waste lvling with low ppl and bugs..BACK NEMESIS 1 OK =D

The exp is fine for some, but i know a few people here and myself included have played HBUSA or HBINT and have maxxed a charachter there (if not more than 1), and have played for up to if not more 5/6 years. After playing this game for that period of time and constantly leveling, and changing servers and having to start all over again, there comes a point where you just say OH F*CK THIS! I think a lot of people have come to that point and really cant be bothered playing, whenever im online im mining because i dont have the patience to sit in a pit and train for 2 hours to get 1 level at lvl 90 anymore.

DarkerEvil: up the max level to level 180, see how many people stick around then. If you hadnt noticed there are hardly any people playing now. And back to your first post, about having more active gms.

Whaht point is there having more active GMS if theres noone playing? Admins need to have a hard look at what they are doing here, why was Nemesis 1 so popular? and why is Nemesis 2 deserted?

Good question.

' date='Jun 21 2007, 05:36 PM' post='189607']

Good question.

i have the answer, this server always got a big population of Argentina, and now had opened a big and popular server from here ( Argentina ) most people left coz that, and others coz exp. 1 solution is making a lil more exp to this server 2x 3x... 2 calling all the friends u got to play, im doing all i can, being a player, but im not a mage, at least not in real life.

Guest Starwars

Last night's sade just shows this. I only saw 10 different Ares on for the entire sade. And maybe not more than 15 elvs total..

GMs are doing a fine job, especially Hunter.

Drops are....well drops...

Can exp be tweaked to 1.5 or 2x w/o needing a character wipe? Max level raised to 180 or Majestic points worth getting?

Last night's sade just shows this. I only saw 10 different Ares on for the entire sade. And maybe not more than 15 elvs total..

Can exp be tweaked to 1.5 or 2x w/o needing a character wipe? Max level raised to 180 or Majestic points worth getting?

agree all but the raise to 180 lvl, too unbalanced with people in PL .

ths xp on server is not x1 is x3

if u want a proof just make a quest

they say ull get likr 5k xp ad u get 15k

ppl just think its xp1 and think its too low without even really seeing

' date='Jun 22 2007, 04:36 AM' post='189607']

Good question.

Vampyr made a good point there, but weather the admins will actually look into it and do something about it is a different story.

I also agree with you on the sitting in a pit for hours trying to level, I did all of that on INT and doing it now just takes all the fun out of the game for me.

I can answerd ur question. Helbreath is old game. No 1 want to pass all day training 1 char. With this exp and the low ppl no 1 want to play.

More Gm are useles. Nem always got lot of them and i always c 1 of them Hunter. Some1 can said some bad stuff about him, but he was the only 1 trying to talk with players. In a good server u dont need more Gms. U need more players. Hunter makes a really great job here and with 2 more is snuff.

Some players ask for more GM to make more events.

Anyways. Bugs are part of the problem not all the problem. If Nem got the same exp as before i will be back to play and i think a lot of players will back again.

Agustin

i think exp is slow but im not going to b!tch about it...i play helbreath to be with friends and whatnot. I still get ek's, i still get lvls(majestics should be unbug :/), and its pretty balanced atm. If you raise exp, then majestics it will be popular serv. again i think, even with lvl 140 only. B)

I thnk we are actually about exp x 3-4 right now

i think the server is good as is. More GMs could lead to corrupted ones and that would suck. The GMs we have now are great. Low EXP is awesome makes you really work hard for it... It sucks when everyone has Hero sets...

Guest DarkerEvil

Tried Quoting Vampiro but when I clicked quote it didn't work. I am aware that people have played this game for a long time.. I have myself. I have been playing for... it has got to be like 7-8 years myself. I started playing before hbint turned p2p. Someone used a fake credit card on my account and I was banned for credit card fraud until the year 2050 =P. All that hard work gone for nothing. I have been on all sorts of servers. Some you can get max in an hour... some in a day... some in a week. But the servers I enjoy most are the ones you have to work hard to get somewhere. This is classic hb.. the way it was meant to be. I mean don't you get bored when everyone is max level in a day? I know I do.

Well, it depends on what you consider x1. If x1 is HBUSA exp, then this is x1. If you mean HBInt pre-p2p, then it's x3. Rememer they upped the exp in USA when people were complaining a while ago?

HAY MAYB IF WE COMPLAIN WE GETZ MORE EXP

Well, it depends on what you consider x1. If x1 is HBUSA exp, then this is x1. If you mean HBInt pre-p2p, then it's x3. Rememer they upped the exp in USA when people were complaining a while ago?

HAY MAYB IF WE COMPLAIN WE GETZ MORE EXP

Mayb if we coplain cakez become GN.

Cakez[GN] For life.

' date='Jun 22 2007, 08:32 AM' post='189648']

I thnk we are actually about exp x 3-4 right now

Im getting about the same EXP as i was getting on INT a few years back.

Correct me if im wrong (havent played a normal exp server since i got banned from INT) isnt it *3 EXP up till a certain level (i think it was 80 or something) then *2 up till level 120 then normal after that? I assumed this system was in place here because when I finish quests at low level the exp is *3.

To be honest i love level limit at 140. That way there are no "God Charachters", people depend more on parties for leveling and hunting and its a lot more fun ek wise because noone has DK armor and there are visable disadvanatges and advantages to each build. On a level 180 server theres not many visable advantages to GiS warriors compared to BBH warriors because the extra stats and DK armor eliminate them whereas here, there is a massive difference.

as i think someone said before

its easy to tell this server is not x1 exp

go take a quest and when you get rewarded with exp it says "you get 500 exp" for example

then look on the bottom of the screen and you will get like 1500 exp

as i think someone said before

its easy to tell this server is not x1 exp

go take a quest and when you get rewarded with exp it says "you get 500 exp" for example

then look on the bottom of the screen and you will get like 1500 exp

The server is normal exp. Normal being current USA standards. Im 99.9% sure in offical servers (and since we are based on HBUSA this server as well) they use the method of exp i explained above where a lower level gets 1k exp for a WW for example yet a lvl 130 gets 500k. I think that is the explanation for the quest exp.

The exp now is just like HBINT.