Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

Hunter/sexy Pm In Game

Hi Hunter, Farjat and Sexy

Please contact me in game when you got time to a serious talk.

I would like to talk to one of you in game alone, if thats possible.

I wont say whats it's about here.

Well just whisper me Ronnel / Mirai ( Old owner of GargaZol )

Hope to hear from you

Best Regards

Dan

Sard

Not Jesper that retard, who showed pictures of a girl -_-

I've heard the story from bier, what he was showing like a girl -_-

Guest kay0

Sard

Not Jesper that retard, who showed pictures of a girl -_-

I've heard the story from bier, what he was showing like a girl -_-

That's why both of you talk the same, or how many other people are involved in your sexual activities. (I don't want to know)

But... It seems you all talk the same, it's amusing how you can change who you're so easily. Please pick a gender and stick with it.

Best Regards

Dan

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't it use to be;

Best Regards

Amanda ???

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...=14959&st=0

Same closing sentence, coinincidence?

Whomever you're right now Gargazol, please stick with the same story, you make it hard for people to actually believe you aren't a faggot IRL.

Haha i didnt know who it was.

Gargazol seems like a pretty normal person...until you know that he/she is a gender confused homo that takes us all for idiots. Funny how your opinion of someone can change once you know who they are.

As AzN said, if you didnt come here and lie about a bunch of shit people wouldnt hate you.

Gargazol seems like a pretty normal person...until you know that he/she is a gender confused homo that takes us all for idiots. Funny how your opinion of someone can change once you know who they are.

As AzN said, if you didnt come here and lie about a bunch of shit people wouldnt hate you.

jajaj 100% agree

Amanda/Jasper/Mirai and so on, why dont u tell us what u are for ones and for all and we end this couse is annoying when u say that u are a boy then a girl then u are another person with no gender is confuse and strange why u do this :wacko: :blink: .

Guest kay0

Gargazol, I have nothing against homosexuals, please come foward and admit you have a problem and, go see a counselor and maybe they can help you with your problem.

Man, you've been ousted. Just say "Yeah I've been pretending to be 3 different people to escape the mistakes ive made pretending to be one. I'm sorry and i'll be normal from now on." Then we'll all forgive you and go on being pals. How does that sound?

Man, you've been ousted. Just say "Yeah I've been pretending to be 3 different people to escape the mistakes ive made pretending to be one. I'm sorry and i'll be normal from now on." Then we'll all forgive you and go on being pals. How does that sound?

ur talking for ya self right mate? lol

Gargazol, I have nothing against homosexuals, please come foward and admit you have a problem and, go see a counselor and maybe they can help you with your problem.

Yeah I've been pretending to be 3 different people to escape the mistakes ive made pretending to be one. I'm sorry and i'll be normal from now on." Then we'll all forgive you and go on being pals. How does that sound?

Sounds great pal!

P.S. Sard that was a good one! Takes me back to when I was about 8 years old. Thanks for the memories!

eh garch vos me decis a mi?, no tengo nada q ver en su pelea yo no sabia que era gargazol, o alguno de los user, no tengo ni un problema con el, es mas yo hablo todo bien con el en el game, es mi compinchi

Algun GM que cierre esto ya es cualqueir cosa, Kayo que raro vos insultando parece que no tenes otra cosa que hacer, cosneguite un amigo una mina nose hace algo , todo tu vida se limita a bardear a la gente

eh garch vos me decis a mi?, no tengo nada q ver en su pelea yo no sabia que era gargazol, o alguno de los user, no tengo ni un problema con el, es mas yo hablo todo bien con el en el game, es mi compinchi

Algun GM que cierre esto ya es cualqueir cosa, Kayo que raro vos insultando parece que no tenes otra cosa que hacer, cosneguite un amigo una mina nose hace algo , todo tu vida se limita a bardear a la gente

pero pedazo de culo peludo :P naa julian no habla de vos, creo que pensaste que lo hacia cuando puso:

"Funny how your opinion of someone can change once you know who they are" dice: "es gracioso como puede cambiar tu opinion respecto a una persona cuando conoces quienes son"

La cosa es que descrubieron que mirai es gargazol y jasper y le dicen que no lo oculte mas y lo gastan un poco pero nadie hablo de vos bolas