Sign in to follow this  
Guest VoiVoi

Icygirl No Manners

lol??? he dont picc what he say to me that noob i was in town for 300 sec and tnl was 10k so i go lvl in scorp thenn he try kill me with es but he dont do it then i saw her and i was want tell her stop hit me and when i lvl i ll go pl when i atk her to say that he make low hp for him and i got pk thenn when i enter jaill i sayy grrr noob then he sayy me stfu noob and more think dont remember but he not picc that hunter u r not give me time to explane ssss and mute me

grr stupid server i quit gm mute me fori th9ink 999 min and not give me chance to explane ......

juli gimme ur msn i want add u or add me

lior_tzadok@hotmail.co.il

lol??? he dont picc what he say to me that noob i was in town for 300 sec and tnl was 10k so i go lvl in scorp thenn he try kill me with es but he dont do it then i saw her and i was want tell her stop hit me and when i lvl i ll go pl when i atk her to say that he make low hp for him and i got pk thenn when i enter jaill i sayy grrr noob then he sayy me stfu noob and more think dont remember but he not picc that hunter u r not give me time to explane ssss and mute me

grr stupid server i quit gm mute me fori th9ink 999 min and not give me chance to explane ......

that is not excuse to insult in global that way. if u want to insult him use PM.

So what you're saying is we shouldn't mute you because you actually have a GOOD reason to talk like that.

LOL