Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Some Bugs

sorry for make lost time to gms, I no play much, but i read all the days the forum and see 1 topic for Uiman and see he posted some bugs and i copi and put in this section

*NOT FIXED YET

*FIXED

- Full Swing whit Staff (Wand) is available at 10 str, when it should be 39 str.

- Anti Cast Hack: is imposible to support a war in party or even pvp whit one cuz you can die if your speel didnt works. 1 of 2 spell miss when cast repetdly. Maybe you should give some more seconds to cast.

- Contents problems: Wizard Cap show higher price than his cost, Knight Weapons and Wizard Magic Staff ask for lvl 100 to use at blacksmith, but u can equip them at lvl 95.

- Wyv/Abaddon Sprites: Ugly sprites with black edge.

Added 27/04/07:

- Password Change: Dosnt work.

Added 16/05/07:

- Party Bug: Party get bugged at map change (like elv/ml)

- PA dosnt work: PA isnt working, shields, armors or gems, no1 works

- HP Forumla: at hbportal we can see that the HP Forumla is VIT*3 + Level*2 + STR/2, so a war lvl 104, whit 149 STR and 130 DEX, should have 492 HP (u can check it on char simulator) but on Nemesis that war have 440 HP. Mana, Stamina and Max Load are perfect. * Fixed: HPFormula was changed on version 3.7 *

- Summon on IB: If you summon any creature on Ice Golem pit, Golems didnt hit them...

- Santa Costume: Santa Costume should be a Rare item, and here you can buy it at Shop, HunterGM told me that is legal to use it, but the problem is that in official contents theres no Santa Costume at shop, so every1 whit Santa has modified his contents to buy it. Something is not ok here :S

- Ice Golems vs AMP: I know that Helbreath USA have the same pit and AMP thing, but theres no logic there, maybe you should think about it, no1 is training in others pits, ww pits and all that is always empty.

Maybe some bugs like Cast problem and that were mentioned before but this is like a quick list of bugs, sorry if im giving you any problem, just trying to help.

Exuse me for my english.

thx Uiman

- PA dosnt work: PA isnt working, shields, armors or gems, no1 works

I'd like to see this fixed also, just picked up a Saph ring (scorp drop ftw) and its currently useless

- HP Forumla: at hbportal we can see that the HP Forumla is VIT*3 + Level*2 + STR/2, so a war lvl 104, whit 149 STR and 130 DEX, should have 492 HP (u can check it on char simulator) but on Nemesis that war have 440 HP. Mana, Stamina and Max Load are perfect. * Fixed: HPFormula was changed on version 3.7 *

As said at the end, new hp formula. its vit*3 + level*1.5 + str/2, basicly take whatever health you get there, and subtract half of your level from it.

I'd also like to add stripping to the list, its way too high as it is. If the admins need the code that controls that, my friend sent me that section, though he said that his is also messed up and he dosnt know the exact formula they use for it.

1 of 2 spell miss when cast repetdly. Maybe you should give some more seconds to cast

I would be rly glad if this had been fix, it rly tip me off