Sign in to follow this  
uiman

Web Site

Maybe you should think about upgrade your website design, it has more than 5 years there.

If you dont want to lose your time with this, but want to change it, ill send you some templates if you want, i dont have any problem to do it for free.

I can send you some pics of featured works.

cya

Guest georger456

Maybe you should think about upgrade your website design, it has more than 5 years there.

If you dont want to lose your time with this, but want to change it, ill send you some templates if you want, i dont have any problem to do it for free.

cya

can you do something for me , i seem some stuff you bin doing for other players what loooks real cool{repeect} if there is a charge for your time let me know in here or in game,thanks

georger456[forum name]

whisp pj on elve

again thank you

Guest georger456

cya

cya