Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

I'm Sorry To Flip Out Now !

Hi all

Look !

I'm so tirred of ppl whining over gamemasters and their job.

This thread is not to lick some a** to them, or anything. I just find all this ignorant, pathetic to read.

Like this topic: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16392

IF IT's NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, WHY THE F*** DO YOU PLAY THEN.

They don't have to make a huge annoncement for a crusade,

And thats it !

I know from my site, i can't play in crusades. And thats because even i'm not home because of work, or else it's night in my time zone, do you see me whine about it?

Guys, make some air for Gamemasters, and owners. They have a real life to.

Remember HB is a p2p game, they make this server for free.

I think we should thanks them for doing their job, even if it "evil" against you!

Just think about all this i have written, and come with some comments.

Best Regards

Mirai/Ronnel

Daniel

PS.

Hunter and Bier, thanks for your action at my topic, i really appriciate it !

I explained why the sade was being offered yesterday. He obviously didnt read why, didnt bother to ask me in game and just ran to the forum to whine in public ....shooting his mouth off before getting the facts.

Not the FIRST time he's done something like this either. Seems to be a pattern for him.

React- run to forum and flame- post :glare:

I agree with you completely Mirai, I mean, GM's have to take a lot of bull from players. I've been a GM on another server, and I've experienced this, though on a lesser scale. I know there's always some decent players, who do their best not to complain, but for every one of those there seems to be about 3 more that are like uiman.

GM's have lives guys, and when they take a break from their life to do something NICE for you guys, and if all you do is COMPLAIN about it, they may just stop doing those nice things.

Think about it for a second. If you were a GM who did a summon event for example, and you had 10 people complaining about what THEY think you did wrong, would you want to do any more events? No, not really. Hunter still does them, but you never know. He may decide to stop doing events altogether, and how fun would it be then?

P.S.

These are just my opinions. I'm not speaking for Hunter, or any other GM. I'm just trying to get you guys to think about it a bit more.

I agree with you completely Mirai, I mean, GM's have to take a lot of bull from players. I've been a GM on another server, and I've experienced this, though on a lesser scale. I know there's always some decent players, who do their best not to complain, but for every one of those there seems to be about 3 more that are like uiman.

GM's have lives guys, and when they take a break from their life to do something NICE for you guys, and if all you do is COMPLAIN about it, they may just stop doing those nice things.

Think about it for a second. If you were a GM who did a summon event for example, and you had 10 people complaining about what THEY think you did wrong, would you want to do any more events? No, not really. Hunter still does them, but you never know. He may decide to stop doing events altogether, and how fun would it be then?

P.S.

These are just my opinions. I'm not speaking for Hunter, or any other GM. I'm just trying to get you guys to think about it a bit more.

Well said mate :)

they are inconsistent with their punishment.

not they... ME

you have a problem with what i did then post on my abuse forum

use your real account when you post...thats all I ask

Guest georger456

i am i totl aggreement with you man :angry:

for a start this is the best sever out there with the best detailing and events and constant from the likes of mr hunter and his loyal [GM}S ,

I THINK SOME IGNORENT POEPLE dont appreciatte the amount of time these guys put into the game :glare:

and its free what can you have to moan about?

i think that the most respect should be shown to these guys , being one of the trully last free servers out there

you no that there hard work is for no gain for them selves to make profit from.

they do it cos they injoy what they do and want you to injou it too, WELL DONE GUYS YOU TRULLY ROCK

AND I THINK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY ITS PLAYED THEN YOU SHOULD PISS OFF

COS WE DONT WANT YOU IN ARE COMMUNITY

SIGNED GEORE456 BLACKKNIGHT DK180

FULL HERO

DEMON SLAYER

;)