Sign in to follow this  
Award

Bbh This Destroying To The Server

funny pls stop posting here

u think u are good cuz u had a lammed hero set on nem1?

it was 60 eks lammed and u swore thats it wasnt u who lammed but u still used the plate lol

bbh striping is really too high and the person who said a bbh war has low dex/vit is wrong u can make a 200str,151dex,36 int and 80 vit whitch means dex enought to protect urself from most wars and hit then,witch now means strip them, pfm/lyze/inv/dt, and way highter hp then 80% mages, principally blizz mages

not counting thousands others bbh builds, this 1 i made in 1 min and it still seems enought to own on this server like it is now

Im confused, I thought Nem2 was spost to be an old skool HB?

If they wanted a level 140 max server why is BBH in it?

If BBH did not come out untill a level 180 HB?

As far as Im concerned, if they wanted a lvl 140 max server then stick to what was orginally included in that max lvl 140 server... :S

Dont add something that wasnt spost to be in it.

After fighting with a BBH war just now, I agree wholeheartedly.

BBH was meant for a lvl 180 server with DK sets. Blizz was made for 140(+) servers.

For example:

I recalled back to elvine after leveling up, went to BS, and repaired all my armor. I go outside, see some ares wars with a BBH war, and I start fighting. After getting hit a couple of times with the BBH, my chain starts getting stripped EVERY HIT. Few minutes later, I go back into BS to repair my chain, and it's at 537 endurance.

Now tell me, why should mages need to repair every time they fight with a BBH war? If Sexy and farjat can't figure out how to lower strip%, just remove the freaking BBH. Wars will survive without it. :glare:

why i lam and no get ban stupid kid noob magic joker u are the best lammer me hero is 100% legal can ask alot of gms

and who talk to u get a friend i never said nothing to u i no lost me time to talk to u

Doom use u true acc for talk stupid

me opinion is the bbh stand

for use bbh need put low vit and dex

tiene sus ventajas y desventajas

ty Garch

Magic i can post where i want wath u make for i no post

why i lam and no get ban stupid kid noob magic joker u are the best lammer me hero is 100% legal can ask alot of gms

and who talk to u get a friend i never said nothing to u i no lost me time to talk to u

ty Garch

Funny, wars can go for 200 str BH. BH Strips a heck of a lot less, and probably does roughly the same damage.

ty Garch

no one cares what you have to say

stfu and dont post anymore