Sign in to follow this  
mythfat

Pullers/crashers/etc

I'm posting regarding pullers and such people that force close helbreath to escape a dangerous situation. A friend and I have made a habit of boxing people in narrow spots as an EKing strategy. However, countless times, people simply pull or force close helbreath in order to escape.

This is certainly not the way helbreath was intended to be played and it detracts from quality gaming. I propose that if we are able to screenshot a puller, then that puller should be banned for a preset time period (for example one week).

Questions? Comments? =O)

There is NO possible way we could enforce this fairly and consistently and it is not in the server rules.

As frustrating as these losers are who do this, it is a part of the game.

lol sadly you cant stop people from being chicken :lol: even thoes same ones who pull, then you get downed by them 5 v 1, and they still talk big. Its just another factor you gota put up with in every game you go to play :wacko: sux dont it :lol:

i wish there was a way. its ok, we all know how full of crap they are when they say "you never down me". plug pulling is just like towering and m shielding 1v1. sure you got away, but your still a noob. being pro doesnt mean you never die, if i wanted to never die i would make a vit char but i didnt, i made a balanced war. being pro means knowing when your beat by a skilled opponent and learning from them.

when i die to a trap, like the genious one that Asian Inc got me with on nemesis 1, i remember them forever. that trap still makes me laugh. it was so sweet =D

i wish there was a way. its ok, we all know how full of crap they are when they say "you never down me". plug pulling is just like towering and m shielding 1v1. sure you got away, but your still a noob. being pro doesnt mean you never die, if i wanted to never die i would make a vit char but i didnt, i made a balanced war. being pro means knowing when your beat by a skilled opponent and learning from them.

when i die to a trap, like the genious one that Asian Inc got me with on nemesis 1, i remember them forever. that trap still makes me laugh. it was so sweet =D

Oh do tell the story. :D

Pullers are lame. Camp the spot they pulled with para ready or just get used to it. Only thing we can do. :wacko:

well lets just say that in a certain place you can trap someone in with 2 people. i was raiding and discovered someone was blocking my path, so when i went back the way i came there was a different person blocking that way. because i was raiding i couldnt recall. i could have logged but they were shooting me with a bow. they called more people. 4 people total. they were pfm with ip or amped so i couldnt blizz them out of the way. soon my amp wore off and i was paralized. bad news for a mage. tower+m shielded, chugged, and i was dropped. at first i was kinda mad, but then i thought...no that was really pro, its not too often that you get to use cool tactics like that or even see someone using it on you. it was one of those rare moments you just cant be mad about. to see that good of teamwork and flawless execution, it was beautiful.

well lets just say that in a certain place you can trap someone in with 2 people. i was raiding and discovered someone was blocking my path, so when i went back the way i came there was a different person blocking that way. because i was raiding i couldnt recall. i could have logged but they were shooting me with a bow. they called more people. 4 people total. they were pfm with ip or amped so i couldnt blizz them out of the way. soon my amp wore off and i was paralized. bad news for a mage. tower+m shielded, chugged, and i was dropped. at first i was kinda mad, but then i thought...no that was really pro, its not too often that you get to use cool tactics like that or even see someone using it on you. it was one of those rare moments you just cant be mad about. to see that good of teamwork and flawless execution, it was beautiful.

lol

I loved to raid with Asian Inc.

We made a lot of traps at IB and D2

Blocking bridges with summons, Walls at portals with Summons, etc

Cue is really smart

for example i play 1 day and me internet suck and crash all time i fight and crash u coinciderate pull and for it i get ban na m3n u crazy ^_^

ipost ss for ppl joke to puller or tp abuse in crsade but ban mmmm