Sign in to follow this  
Blacky

Change The Scorp Pit Elv

ESPA?OL

Buenos dias, Una sugerencia de mi parte hacia los administradores del server, si alguien no se dio cuenta, los magos elvines en dias de no raid, pueden entrar en aresden, correr hasta el scorp pit y tirar 1 o 2 blizz, e esta manera se llevan a uno o quisas 2 char.

Cuando los aresden intentan hacer eso no es factible, ya que escorp pit elvine se encuentra alejado de la entrada. Po lo tanto, Sugiero y si los suarios estan de acuerdo, que cambien el Scorp pit elvine a un lugar donde los Mage Ares tengan el mismo derecho que los elvines.

ENGLISH

Good morning, A suggestion on my behalf toward the administrators of the server, if somebody didn't realize, the magicians elvines in days of non raid, they can enter in aresden, to run until the scorp pit and to throw 1 or 2 blizz, and this way is taken to one or maybe 2 char.

When the aresden tries to make that it is not feasible, since escorp pit elvine is far from the entrance. Therefore, I Suggest and if the users agree where the Mage Plows they are entitled the same that the elvines.

Saludos a la comunidad / Greetings to the community

/ DeJavu / BlackMage / Aresden Nemesis II

/ Gunnar / BlackMage and XeroCage / HB Usa

HBusa just moved the elvine pit closer to rml or lml. We should do the same too! This guy is right, it's unfair how ares scorps is so close to the ML ents yet elvs is on the opposite side...

' date='Apr 25 2007, 01:26 PM' post='183981']

Aresden can use the dungeon ent to get to the elv scorps

Eh... in a situation with so little raid time, I dunno if that would be enough still, and furthermore, how many people know the route/actually go through d2 to get to the opposing town's d1 these days?

' date='Apr 25 2007, 04:56 PM' post='183981']

yeap. hes right.. i have done it on several times. stop whining and run.

stop pulling the plug plz

and like i said, the route is confusing enough as it is, there's enough tping around in d2 to make your head spin, it's inconvenient when compared to running straight through ML. although i suppose the d2 tp makes things a bit easier... it costs money, and i dunno if its worth it. but then again, who am i to decide?

stop pulling the plug plz

and like i said, the route is confusing enough as it is, there's enough tping around in d2 to make your head spin, it's inconvenient when compared to running straight through ML. although i suppose the d2 tp makes things a bit easier... it costs money, and i dunno if its worth it. but then again, who am i to decide?

I think Hunters tryed to say that Aresden can enter to Elvine... go to Dungeon Elv, retime there, and go to Scorps.

From rml to Dun, i dont know if 60 seconds is enought.

Same with Elvs, when an Elv want to go to Ares Shop, the Elv go to CH Ares, retime there and go to Ares shop.