Sign in to follow this  
Night-Mare

Oldschool Settings

Old school HB

No hero items beside cape

No blizzard

no rare weaponry

No mfing bbh

Hey, i remember, farjat said this server is gunna be old school, so make it oldschool xD

To make it fair, give the stat points back to players who lredy have blizzes n stuff

This would bring some interest into the game. And make ppl more skilled :P

Guest kay0

Old school HB

No blizzard

no rare weaponry

No mfing bbh

Hey, i remember, farjat said this server is gunna be old school, so make it oldschool xD

To make it fair, give the stat points back to players who lredy have blizzes n stuff

It'd make the game fun in a way... but also boring... what's the point of hunting if you aren't going to get swords like XB etc...

I like everything about the server now, the BBH strips like a biatch, but i'm not complaining, 200 str for a reason.

Blizz hurts for a reason, it takes 195 int to obtain it.

I never liked full hero set, I like hero cape :)

Old school HB

No blizzard

no rare weaponry

No mfing bbh

im agree whit you, Nemesis should use ONE VERSION, not version 3.8 whit less lvl or whit tuned stuff, if u want max lvl 140, lets back to old school, no hero set, no bbh no bliz, lot of my guild are waiting the final choise...

if you have the official version, like Helbreath USA, and you want to keep bbh and blizz and all this sh!t, do it like original version, and leave it grow... Nemesis is able to fight Helbreath USA 1vs1, one is free whit lot of "GMs" active, and the other one is P2P and whit no GMs on it (just an example)... you should think about it.

All this post are for admins, not for GMS who told me days before Santa and Ice Golem get deleted, that Those things will be there for ever, if u dont know, dont answer, plz

ps: you r wrong about rare items, rare items were there, but they were IMPOSIBLE to get... on this version all drops rate are increased.

OLD SCHOOL = SKILLED PLAYERS

THIS VERSION = JUST PUT 200 STR or 200 INT and u r done.

This version is nothing like 200 str, 200 int and you're done.

Once I'm lvl 120, I doubt most 200 int mages, or 200 str warriors will be able to take my mage down, A well built char with different stats will by far be greater than a generic character with str or int maxed.

and as for oldschool, keep hero sets, thats one of the few reasons that keeps me here, theres actually something to strive for .

yeah bring back the old school hb, eking for combatant cape :D

no blizz, all mages with meteor strike,

no bbh, battle hammer or giant swords,

yeah that wud be cool :D

todo para decir que es old school, viejo si no te gustan las cosas jodete

A muchos nos gusta y puto dejalo ahy

para Night-Mare

no es para decir OldSchool, old school se refieren al helbreath anterior, los primeros, otras epocas, lo unico que dicen es que o modifique todo o no modifiquen nada... eso...

Old school to me is lower exp. This exp is x3. Back in int, it was lower. So no ty to "old school hb" for me :D

no hero set? whats the point of playing then? its not about the damage boost, its about showing off how many people you owned!

if your talking about old school old school, there was no armor break and no earth worm strike. tiger worms wouldnt exist, nor would anything in ice bound. and before that, no special wands, no giant frogs, ettins, rudolphs, mountain giants. how far back are we gonna take this?

*sarcasm*

no hero sets

no rare items

no events

lets suck as much fun out of this game as possible.

ahh no me digas no sabia JAJAJA

pueden modificar 1 cosa y quien le va a decir algo?????? o 1000 como esta el server esta muy lindo por lo menos para mi

sacan bliz va a quedar feo

no hero set? whats the point of playing then?

OMFG! you should play conter strike, not helbreath.

i do, and the main draw to that is being nearly equal to everyone else as soon as you join. i like killing as much as the next but hero item is end game showing off. how are you gonna show off with only hero capes? drop a whole bag full on the floor?