I know that your gonna mad at me, but thats what i think about the server

100 on?

97 elvine

Theres no fun men.. i would like to change city if theres some posibility

- Drimus

- Sepo-

- Hoof

- Mooij

Would like to be ares... you go to a pit and theres 7 elv.. come on.. think about it

thanks a lot..

100 on?

97 elvine

- Drimus

- Sepo-

- Hoof

- Mooij

Would like to be ares... you go to a pit and theres 7 elv.. come on.. think about it

thanks a lot..

I think those that care enough to turn the tide need to level new charactors as Ares.

Guest Shinryu

i dont think there should be any town changes of characters

make a new char in ares if you want.

Agreed

i dont think there should be any town changes of characters

make a new char in ares if you want.

^^ yes

According to you, 100 online 97 elvine. So if the 4 of you switched towns, like it's gonna balance the numbers?

I personally dont wanna see Sepo in ares... I dont wanna see any of those rude bastards in ares.

Ive never met such a bunch of rude people, Like Sepo and Co. Rude. Just rude. They insult anyone and everything. It seems if you aren't Argentinian.. you get insulted for being 'add nationality'.

I cant wait till Im higher lvl and go on guild raids and raids with respectful ares. Just to do a number on these morons...

PLS leave these rude bastards in Elvine.. ty. (leave Nuts/Marz in elv aswell :P)

Doesnt care if you are Argentinian or not, they could shit talk to Argentinians as well.

If they have "less" problems with some Args is just because they know them from others servers.

Yup, i'm lucky i'm in ares. We might be lesser in numbers and not as powerful, but at least we dont need to spend our time killing our own citizens.

Keep those rude elvs in elvine pls, ppl like sepo-, sor-, Stuarts, noc. These are all i could think off the bat, absolutely no manners at all.

Guest Drimus

well keep talking, the server balance is *censored*ed up and u didnt think about it..

I feel if anewone should be moved it should be a guild that can work with a town and get along, playing respectfully and giving elv a good fight. I wish the gms would move a guild to ares to help out because its just plain boring right now im sittin in ares safe with marz, we ben here for the past 30 min and not 1 person has enterd in, If Ares would give Damnation a chance, and the Gms allow it, i think the server would get alot more intresting, and some fun for both sides would be started, maby even focussing all this noob town pking and looting in a different direction. im not saying take drastic action and do it, im saying think it over and think of all the great things that would come about it!

Just a thought ~

and for the lvling new characters thing, some of us have worked real hard, lots of hours and put alot of effort into their respected named players theyd like to keep playing on, its just sad theres so many elvs and not so many ares. :(

when the server started what..3 weeks ago? everyone had a chance to choose what town they wanted to play in

if you want to play in a new town make a char its only been a couple weeks...you can get back to your level in a couple weeks..and we all know anyone who plays hb has been playing for years so a couple weeks wont make a big difference

right now everyone is trying to level up and the people in elvine just have more time atm or somethin cuz they are on average a higher level

it will all balance out soon..dont make hasty decisions in the first month of the server and call for town changes already

its ben the same for the whole 3 weeks, if i had known EVERYONE was going elv my character Nuts WOULD HAVE BEN ARES, why would i start over when i got my origional name that ive had and played on my whole time on nem, thx for not even reading what i wrote and "hastly" posting back, shows your maturity level.. i left ares safe after an hour, and 1 lvl 80- mage runing in seing us and runing straight out, chevck ml and ig no ares newhere, no different then ne other night... :angry:

and honistly ezek, weve always had problems with each other, so id expect no less from you.. :lol:

how is my post hastily written or immature?

youre mad because my post doesnt agree with you...its immature in no way

read what i said and youll realize that i have alot of good points

Ps. this topic is made by drimus dont think im responding to you specifically nuts..thanks

Pps. the time you play the server is usually late at night when there arent alot of players on anyway..try playing other times and youll see

"dont make hasty decisions in the first month of the server and call for town changes already"

didnt you claim im making hasty decisions by saying some people would like to use there origional names and have fun on a server not play a dead server, i play all the time ezek and its the same every time i check it out, you ben on much or what? :rolleyes:

hey have we taken a look at the top 10s? elvs # 10 is a higher lvl then all but 4 ares.... is there not something wrong here?? :o

Id just like to point at the way Nuts, Marz and Shaggnutt (who is one rude kid) spoke to my fellow guildman the other day.. and these three- know who I mean.. was just pathetic. You insulted my fellow guildsman, and alot of ares in the process.

I dont want u in the same shop as me Nuts.. I dont want u running around killin elvines with me, especially that infidel Shagnutt.. or watever his name is.

Just stay in elvine.. and in a month or two... things will get better, give it a chance. Id rather give that a chance , than give u a chance in ares as 'Nuts'.

I feel if anewone should be moved it should be a guild that can work with a town and get along, playing respectfully and giving elv a good fight. I wish the gms would move a guild to ares to help out because its just plain boring right now im sittin in ares safe with marz, we ben here for the past 30 min and not 1 person has enterd in, If Ares would give Damnation a chance, and the Gms allow it, i think the server would get alot more intresting, and some fun for both sides would be started, maby even focussing all this noob town pking and looting in a different direction. im not saying take drastic action and do it, im saying think it over and think of all the great things that would come about it!

Just a thought ~

and for the lvling new characters thing, some of us have worked real hard, lots of hours and put alot of effort into their respected named players theyd like to keep playing on, its just sad theres so many elvs and not so many ares. :(

I would more likely take TRIDENTE back in aresden than any guild that includes Nuts in it.

Id just like to point at the way Nuts, Marz and Shaggnutt (who is one rude kid) spoke to my fellow guildman the other day.. and these three- know who I mean.. was just pathetic. You insulted my fellow guildsman, and alot of ares in the process.

I dont want u in the same shop as me Nuts.. I dont want u running around killin elvines with me, especially that infidel Shagnutt.. or watever his name is.

Just stay in elvine.. and in a month or two... things will get better, give it a chance. Id rather give that a chance , than give u a chance in ares as 'Nuts'.

LOL nothing was to to be hapning, and it wouldnt be up to you if it were to be..

Nothing means you have to hunt or do anything with me, i have not asked you to nor will force you, so i could care less what you have to say or what you think, you got a problems go to the Crying section of the forums, your just as bad as alot of these elv noobs, and im not saying theres not doushes in both towns because we all know there are Zerial, but the facts are ares is dead, and it makes this game boring, all were trying to do is help fix that, so if you got bashing comments take it to the flammer section kid.,

Just a thought ~

I would more likely take TRIDENTE back in aresden than any guild that includes Nuts in it.

i love the jelouisy auehaha :lol: :lol:

CINDLY !! ARESDEN :o :'/

Bad Cidnly..

Well, like a lot of ppl says in here, make a new char dudes, insteed of whining over server balance.

STD guildsmen, has some serious problems with their temp.

They are going crazy over nothing.

I've spoke with some of them yesterday.

And i got the reason why they attack Damnation.

It's because Nuts, and Marz has been attacking some STD guildsmen A LONG TIME AGO.

Man let it go !! It's just a game dudes.

Anyways.

MAKE NEW CHAR IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ARESDEN !

yeaaaahhh cid me too

cid is c00l

anyway Nuts i dunno what youre trying to say it makes no sense

server has been open 3 weeks..

it would be "hasty" to do something like a town change in the first 3 weeks of a server

100 on?

97 elvine

- Drimus

- Sepo-

- Hoof

- Mooij

thanks a lot..

No da...aunque sea no por ahora...recien re abrio el servo...

There won't be city changes for now..., and I will tell u why:

Just an example:

Lets say, elvine has a lot more people that ares. So if there are more elvine than ares, this means elvs can take over pits more easily right? meaning elvine people have more advantage when it comes to training. Ergo, they will level up faster, and ek in groups, win more sades, more heldians, getting them selfs better and stronger.

Now, so we might say that with this advantages, elvine would have more higher lvls than aresden (lets say for every one lvl 120 ares there will be three 120 elvine).

Basikly, if one day those 120 want a town change, and they infact get changed, this will be a horrible advantage for the other town: cause some of their high levels would have leveled easier. Its also unfair when it comes to eks, lets say ares always have noob people training in ml, making it easier for elvs to ek on them, and when they get trasfered, bang, cheap easy hero set.

(**this is just an example, not saying that ares is noob)

And the other reason: server opened like 1 month ago, lets not start messing with it for a while...

I seriously doubt anyone is getting a town change...now we may do something like close the noob portal to elvine...so new peeps have to pick Aresden, but maybe not even that.

Let's give things time to work itself out... I am really REALLY hesitant to mess with the balance even when it appears to be unbalanced.