Sign in to follow this  
Lucanesti

Town Transfer

crimming is nothing new. IF THEY DO any town switching it will probably be really slow, they dont want to throw off the balance.

Lucan. As far as i know, we want to gather this server to a respectet server, and make sades, heldrians a fair game for all.

If theres gonna be any form for town switching

Gamemasters will annonce it.

The last town change made a worst unbalance...

and the Elvine population could decrease in the next 3 weeks, i dont believe it could be a good idea atm.

I agree with you Elguason

We can't decide players choice of any town.

If Elvine got most people that they have most people.

But i think we all learned our lesson by town switching in nemesis 1

Guest Bak

i think its a good idae to town chage i hope i do move to ares i am geting sick of you std lamer how crim on my guild 1v 7

but when we retarn to pay the fazer you recall and decriom so i hope i go ares so i can own you

:ph34r: :ph34r: forever own std guild=DDDDD

[attachmentid=36]

There are no town changes being made at this time.

We feel the server needs a chance to correct itself in terms of population and we learned that sometimes

it is best to NOT mess with the population and things have a way of working themselves out.

*** However, the owners reserve the right to make a town change on a case by case basis if they feel

it is best. It is completely up to their discretion to do so. It rarely happens, but sometimes exceptions

are made.

Guest Bak

i think its a good idae to town chage i hope i do move to ares i am geting sick of you std lamer how crim on my guild 1v 7

but when we retarn to pay the fazer you recall and decriom so i hope i go ares so i can own you

:ph34r: :ph34r: forever own sdt guild=DDDDD

Can Damnation have it's own Town PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Perhaps you could settle yourself and your buddies to bleeding island and make your own village with shops there? "Damned Island" with Damnnation ;D

Perhaps you could settle yourself and you buddies to bleeding island and make your own village with shops there? "Damned Island" with Damnnation ;D

That. Is. PERFECT!!!!!! :wub:

Yes, I'm dead serious. ^_^

Perhaps you could settle yourself and you buddies to bleeding island and make your own village with shops there? "Damned Island" with Damnnation ;D

That. Is. PERFECT!!!!!! :wub:

Yes, I'm dead serious. ^_^

A town only for Damnation??? sound good ^_^

But we are elvines and need cooperate with the city. Is true that soo many people hate us but these isnt a reason for quiting the city.

And now with the exp event of today ALL Anihilation ( or some like that) hate our guild ONLY for a stupid that kill the member of anihi. and one of our guild got the position and the drop. The next minutes all people say "f*cking noob, stupid guild, noobs" and all these sh*t :angry:

And if another member of other guild take the drop, dont insult that member ??????

Hey if you wanna take drops of TW, HC, Wyvs, you have the chance that other noobs kick you with critis and spells.

If the people dont make these things we will make a good town -work, but the thing that is see today ... that is sooooooo far :sleep:

A town only for Damnation??? sound good ^_^

But we are elvines and need cooperate with the city. Is true that soo many people hate us but these isnt a reason for quiting the city.

And now with the exp event of today ALL Anihilation ( or some like that) hate our guild ONLY for a stupid that kill the member of anihi. and one of our guild got the position and the drop. The next minutes all people say "f*cking noob, stupid guild, noobs" and all these sh*t :angry:

And if another member of other guild take the drop, dont insult that member ??????

Hey if you wanna take drops of TW, HC, Wyvs, you have the chance that other noobs kick you with critis and spells.

If the people dont make these things we will make a good town -work, but the thing that is see today ... that is sooooooo far :sleep:

I do agree with you Arkaine. We can't abandon Elvine completely. And it's not only the Annihilation guild, its the STD guild too. They seem to be waging a personal war with us. :mellow:

As for the HC drop in Elvine today, my beef with that was that PhoeniX was standing above the HC, not doing ANYTHING AT ALL. (I know, I was watching him while I was casting) Then, after the HC died he jumped it. That's the lamest thing I've ever seen an Elv do before. I mean, if he was hitting it, I couldn't care less that he jumped it at the end to get the drop. It's just that he was just waiting for it to die, and not doing a single thing to help. If you want a chance at the drop, do something to help. If not, just stand far far away. :sleep:

Then of course, him and half of elvine had to start whining about Nuts getting the drop after PhoeniX died. :mellow: I seem to recall someone saying to me after I tried to explain what PhenioX did, "go fk yourself fking ****et". If any GM wants the name, I'll be happy to provide it from my stash of pics. :unsure:

All in all, Elvine seems to have become rather noobish lately. Hopefully it will change, or the noobs will just leave. B)

:wub: Damnation!

Edit: Found PhoeniX's exact name and fixed his name in my post. :ph34r:

Good to know people dont want to effect the untouched balance of the server.

I think if people want to switch, make a new char.

USA offered town switching for money, which I think was whoreish. They wanted money money money.

Guest Borg

First of all, I never once stated i was switching to ares, i stated wait till i find you on my ares, because i have already stated one, but i will not abandon nuts. So get your shit straight or show some ss little kid.

When i rejoyned elv during the start of the new server, i had no idea all these noobs from ares town before 2.0, and new players would flood elv, and turn it into a place where even i cant stand to be. I find myself having to pk people to lvl in peace, and having 70% of my own town attacking me and talking crap for no reasion. Not to mention how elv seems to outnumber ares, it looks as though ares is even having trouble levling. What i dont understand is why you guys cry so much about a possible town change when we fight all day neway, whats the point of being in a town where you end up fighting both towns.

If i had known elv was flooded with noobs and kids, i would have picked ares, and now they ive spen all this time into lvling and uping nuts, i realise im stuck in a town full of noobs, that do not speek english, and have no respect for their own town or this game at all. All i see when im in town is elvs killing elvs, and elvs crying and bitching at gms, because they dont have what they want, or they want something else.

If they do decide to eaven out the server i will be the first one on the list to go to ares, then well see how much shit talk goes on when its not pking any more, but eking.

And yes, Anilation killed their own guildey on the hc drop during the exp event today, THERE OWN GUILDEY! then tryed to kill me when i got on it. I would have fooded it for whole town like i always have done, for the past years before 2.0/ but i dont feel proud any more to call myself an elv. I have lost all faith in this town and its members, and all i can do is plee and beg for a town change, and continue dealing with these children in the only way i know, kill them.... kill them all..... B)

Nuts is running around crimming on people and saying he is going to Aresden soon.

Are you guys letting people switch towns?

And as far as i can remember, you and 5 of your friends tryed to jump me 2 times in ig pit last night for, no reasion....... and this is exactly the crap im talking about.. stupid kid so afrade that my character may go to ares that you gota cry about it aueahahahaha, learn to read and maby you wont get confused. :lol:

Ps: i dont care about my rep, ill crim on you all day if you wana act like a dum noob towards me....

All in All, with how stupid Elv is now, A town change would be real sexy, and id jump on it with the quickness!!

Dont get me wrong, not everyone in elv is a doush, thoes people know who they are and know they are ruining it for everyone, they just dont care, or are to young to understand.

Id say lets consider a town change, but i agree its to early, so all i can do is pray.

Damnation 4 Life~ :)

Well think about what Damnation could do with their own "country" :P.

Well as others says, STD and Damnation has serious problems against each other in elvine.

I think we should agree a peace with them.

It can't be true 2 friendships guilds has to be come enemys .

I think we should agree a peace with them.

OR..... STD can stop thier shit, and then MABYE we'll stop killing them.

I've given all of Damnation orders to kill STD on site. no questions asked.

when THIER GM comes to me then I'll consider talking. B)